Coronavirus Thread: Worldwide Pandemic

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i dont see a response, but

march 1st is another 6 months, after 6 months already. isnt that enough time to devise a plan to let the vulnerable continue to isolate, and let the rest of us live our life?

how about come March, opening bars and restaurants, which are not essential and people can stay away from, but continuing to require masks at groceries, walmarts, pharmacies and all essential stores?

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
march 1st is another 6 months, after 6 months already. isnt that enough time to devise a plan to let the vulnerable continue to isolate, and let the rest of us live our life?

Yes. If we had taken the virus seriously. But people wanted to say, "fukk it, I'm not giving up my summer. " Not to mention Trump has positioned the well so bad that even if he loses, his supporters and dikkriding Republican governors will still be calling it a hoax and crying about "MuH fReEdUM!"

I could see us better mitigating the virus in the next few months only because winter is coming and people won't be out as much, but even then we don't know how this pandemic will affect cold and flu season, and we also don't know what's going to happen with Black Friday and the holiday shopping.

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
For us to hunker down until March and have people be somewhat ok with it, we would need

• Rapid testing free and available to everyone
  • Massively increased contact tracing
  • Nationwide mask mandate
  • More stimulus checks
  • Legit debt forgiveness, not these kicking the can down the road measures where you could have up to a year's worth of back rent, bills and student loans all due at once
Do you honestly trust your elected officials to do any of that? I certainly don't. Not even all of it, just one of those things would make things a million times easier, but they won't even do that. They can't even agree to give people another funky ass $1200 stimulus check.

Last edited:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yes. If we had taken the virus seriously. But people wanted to say, "fukk it, I'm not giving up my summer. " Not to mention Trump has positioned the well so bad that even if he loses, his supporters and dikkriding Republican governors will still be calling it a hoax and crying about "MuH fReEdUM!"

I could see us better mitigating the virus in the next few months only because winter is coming and people won't be out as much, but even then we don't know how this pandemic will affect cold and flu season, and we also don't know what's going to happen with Black Friday and the holiday shopping.
thats my point for sure. summer is done, so people will be much more likely to "accept" winter being trash and everyone just bunker down and we eliminate it as much as we can

one things for sure, someone has to do something :dead:

ADevilYouKhow

Rhyme Reason
Daps
Reppin
got a call for three nines
119187820_10217039921900004_9028943330881633545_o.jpg

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL