Herman Cain has passed away from covid.... It was all good a week ago

death.jpg

StatUS

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere
999 and Toliet Paper USA. Don't wish death on anyone and hopefully their followers pay attention to this "hoax."

Death comes in threes though :jbhmm:

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Bloomberg
6h ·
Almost 30 million Americans didn’t have enough to eat last week.

Food insecurity for U.S. households last week reached its highest reported level since the Census Bureau started tracking the data in May, with almost 30 million Americans reporting that they’d not had enough to eat at some point in the seven days through July 21.

About this website

BLOOMBERG.COM

Almost 30 Million in U.S. Didn’t Have Enough to Eat Last Week
Food insecurity for U.S. households last week reached its highest reported level since the Census Bureau started tracking the data in May, with almost 30 million Americans reporting that they’d not had enough to eat at some point in the seven days through July 21.

I’m normally skeptical about stuff like this because a lot of Americans are fat asses. Is it REALLY “food insecurity” because you can’t consume 5000 calories a day? Mfs be 400lbs talking about starvation. But I get this is a serious issue.

Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
I’m normally skeptical about stuff like this because a lot of Americans are fat asses. Is it REALLY “food insecurity” because you can’t consume 5000 calories a day? Mfs be 400lbs talking about starvation. But I get this is a serious issue.
Or you can just gtfoh:manny: