Brooklyn

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Bloomberg
6h ·
Almost 30 million Americans didn’t have enough to eat last week.

Food insecurity for U.S. households last week reached its highest reported level since the Census Bureau started tracking the data in May, with almost 30 million Americans reporting that they’d not had enough to eat at some point in the seven days through July 21.

About this website

BLOOMBERG.COM

Almost 30 Million in U.S. Didn’t Have Enough to Eat Last Week
Food insecurity for U.S. households last week reached its highest reported level since the Census Bureau started tracking the data in May, with almost 30 million Americans reporting that they’d not had enough to eat at some point in the seven days through July 21.

88m3

Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
PBS NewsHour
6h ·
Vice President Pence vows that schools around the country will have the resources they need to reopen for in-person learning as he visited a classroom of masked fourth graders at a North Carolina private school. https://to.pbs.org/3ganYEA

About this website

PBS.ORG

Pence urges in-person school during visit to North Carolina
Vice President Mike Pence said schools around the country will have the resources they need to reopen for in-person learning during a visit to a classroom of masked fourth graders at a North Carolina private school.

88m3

Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Bloomberg Politics
6h ·
In both cases and deaths, Brazil trails only the U.S. globally.

Brazil registered a record number of coronavirus cases and deaths after days of reported issues with the transfer of the data from local governments into the national system.

About this website

BLOOMBERG.COM

Brazil Reports Almost 70,000 New Covid Infections in Record Day
Brazil registered a record number of coronavirus cases and deaths after days of reported issues with the transfer of the data from local governments into the national system.

evil fukk

4fossa

All Star
Daps
Bloomberg Politics
6h ·
In both cases and deaths, Brazil trails only the U.S. globally.

About this website

BLOOMBERG.COM

Brazil Reports Almost 70,000 New Covid Infections in Record Day

evil fukk

YO Im brazilian and shyt here is crazy. damn LUCKLY I still have a job since Im a tec at the city hall. But the economy is melting and damn I hope we don't see ourselves in a civil war like situation soon (I mean, if the vaccine botch and the pandemic stretchs)

4fossa

All Star
Daps
Bloomberg
6h ·
Almost 30 million Americans didn’t have enough to eat last week.

About this website

BLOOMBERG.COM

Almost 30 Million in U.S. Didn’t Have Enough to Eat Last Week

wtf? If amerikkka is already like that... shyts crazy. also, I thought that the motherland had the smallest amount of cases, but I was just very wrong.

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin

You know through all this shyt. I am surprised by California. I know it's not all Democratic, there are some Republican areas in the state. Still though its seen as still the state for Progressive ideas. So like seeing California getting all these cases and high death counts, really amplifies how we really need to ingrain hygiene practices in our kids now. Now just washing hands, but also wearing masks as well along with social distancing.

Which is harder said than done with our country.

But still I was Japan, which isn't the perfect country for sure, but at least when it comes to having a big population area with a pandemic, at least they get that shyt in control within a month.

Tommy Fits

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
QUEENS NY
Herman Cain has passed away from covid.... It was all good a week ago

herman-cain-1.jpg