Coronavirus Thread: Worldwide Pandemic

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
So the Dutch CBS (Central Bureau of Statistics) has been calculating "excess mortality" over the first few months since Corona started (excess mortality is the amount of additional deaths above the five year average of the same period) and concludes that the amount of Corona deaths is at the least 50% higher and possibly 100% higher than the official numbers (which only included deaths of confirmed Corona positives and not possible Corona deaths). Which means instead of 5,900 Corona deaths in the period of March to May we really had somewhere between 8,000-12,000.

That would be on par with Belgium who have readjusted their official numbers to include possible but not confirmed Corona deaths since say one.

Long story short, if countries that aren't cooking the books can get their official numbers to be off by such a large margin due to lack of testing/reporting, imagine what those US numbers really look like.
:picard:

barese

Pro
Daps

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
with all the white people that went there and showed their ass the clown breh gets hit with the long hospital stay. i went to school with a lot of white kids and my parents use to drill into me "don't worry about what those white kids are doing, you're not gonna be treated the same."

covid ain't treating us the same.
The same people harp on about exceptionalism but forget shyt like this exists
Hookworm, a disease of extreme poverty, is thriving in the US south. Why?

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
A white woman just said I was sent from the devil cause I posted actual hydroxochloroquine studies. :snoop:
images