Coronavirus Thread: Worldwide Pandemic

ZoeGod

I’m from Brooklyn a place where stars are born.
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn,NY
So I am just doing some remote working. Checking out COLI Threads in the HL. Seeing Twitter.

DEMON SPERM is trending all because of this.

It’s so baffling people are spreading this disinformation campaign on hyroxycholorquine. People just don’t want to believe this virus is real. I swear anti-intellectualism is going to be this nations downfall. People are so stupid. Other nations did the right thing and yet here we are every fukking month there is a new viral video trying to make the pandemic be fake or not that important. :snoop:

Majestyx

Duck Season
Daps
Reppin
Los Scandalous
So I am just doing some remote working. Checking out COLI Threads in the HL. Seeing Twitter.

DEMON SPERM is trending all because of this.

i mean, if one believes a dude sent himself, as someone else, to die. Then come back 3 days later to disappear and come back at a later date. Is demon sperm that far fetched? :yeshrug: jusayin

Slim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Valley of the SUNS
Can one of the more informed or someone receiving the current UI benefits school me on something?

I'm seeing on social media people posting what seem like b.s. anecdotes saying shyt like "I've heard from business owners that people are refusing to go back to work because they're getting paid more to stay home..." and they'll then ramble on about how this country has become entitled, lazy and yada yada, handouts, etc etc.

Aside from the fact that this is some crabs in a bucket mentality, is that anecdote even possible?

My understanding was that if you're receiving unemployment benefits because COVID, and your job asks you to come back because they've reopened then you have one of two options:

1. return to work
2. lose UI benefits

Am I wrong?

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
My understanding was that if you're receiving unemployment benefits because COVID, and your job asks you to come back because they've reopened then you have one of two options:

1. return to work
2. lose UI benefits

Am I wrong?
Yes. When you claim UI benefits you have to tell them if your job asks for you to come back. If you refuse, you loose your benefits.

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
Can one of the more informed or someone receiving the current UI benefits school me on something?

I'm seeing on social media people posting what seem like b.s. anecdotes saying shyt like "I've heard from business owners that people are refusing to go back to work because they're getting paid more to stay home..." and they'll then ramble on about how this country has become entitled, lazy and yada yada, handouts, etc etc.

Aside from the fact that this is some crabs in a bucket mentality, is that anecdote even possible?

1. return to work
2. lose UI benefits

Am I wrong?
You are correct. People are bullshytting about this and trying to make pro Trump arguments.

now if you lost your job completely (ie didn’t get furloughed) and turned down a new job offer because you get paid more to be unemployed? Sure, that is happening. But why should someone accept a wack fast food job to replace the better job they had before Covid? I’d stay on unemployment too.

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn

1. return to work
2. lose UI benefits

Am I wrong?

Everyone I know can't find staff. I don't blame them for not wanting to go back but it's an issue.

We had a labor shortage in this country before Covid as well so I'd keep that in mind...

Benefit wraps up this month so I guess we'll see what happens