Coronavirus Thread: Worldwide Pandemic

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
I got one done last Saturday because the previous Weds & Thurs I didn't feel well but I believe it ended being food poisoning because Thurs night I felt a lot better and Friday I felt practically normal. I went ahead and got the test done anyway because of the trouble of getting it scheduled.

Still no results.
My nephew tested negative.

BK The Great

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BK NY
I dont know anyone in real life who wants to be in the first wave of people to get any kind of corona vaccine. Matter of fact I don't think I've seen anyone on here say they would either

Yea i'd wait until it's safe enough to do so. They trying to use people as test tube babies.

Last edited:

DJ Paul's Arm

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Cali
I dont know anyone in real life who wants to be in the first wave of people to get any kind of corona vaccine. Matter of fact I don't think I've seen anyone on here say they would either

I wouldn't.

Shieeet, these scientists are still working on a HIV vaccine. The fukk I look like taking a vaccine for a novel coronavirus that was developed in 10 months?

:camby:

It's obvious these pharmaceutical companies are rushing the hell out of this vaccine so they can patent it and make a shyt load of money.

taker597

Superstar
Daps
I wouldn't.

Shieeet, these scientists are still working on a HIV vaccine. The fukk I look like taking a vaccine for a novel coronavirus that was developed in 10 months?

It's obvious these pharmaceutical companies are rushing the hell out of this vaccine so they can patent it and make a shyt load of money.

They already got a cure, but it's more profitable to get a patient on a suppressant the rest of their life

Frump

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

If I was extremely high risk I still probably wouldn’t do it but I’d at least think about it but if you’re not high risk there’s no reason to be a guinea pig