Coronavirus Thread: Worldwide Pandemic

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
People won't care about the death toll because the White House has been hanging on to the 2.2 million deaths estimate for months now, and they've recently been pushing it to 3 million death. Anything lower than that will be seen as a win.
a80be580-aced-11ea-afdd-16c0583366f4

Libraries seem way too low to me when you consider you're literally touching a bunch of books and computers and other items.

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
People won't care about the death toll because the White House has been hanging on to the 2.2 million deaths estimate for months now, and they've recently been pushing it to 3 million death. Anything lower than that will be seen as a win.

Libraries seem way too low to me when you consider you're literally touching a bunch of books and computers and other items.
people barely know libraries exist anymore let alone go to them

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky

Watch 3 million people die and Trump will say, "we did a great job. Everyone said it would be 100 million dead. A victory!"

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits

This in unacceptable most of the deaths can be prevented.

ADevilYouKhow

Rhyme Reason
Daps
Reppin
got a call for three nines
one of the worst moments of the presidency

At times, it was hard to understand what he meant. He seemed to suggest that his presumptive Democratic challenger, former Vice President Joseph R. Biden Jr., would get rid of windows if elected and later said that Mr. Biden would “abolish the suburbs.” He complained that Mr. Biden had “gone so far right.” (He meant left.)

:why:

Putin would never get rid of windows

:why:

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps