Coronavirus Thread: Worldwide Pandemic

FreedMind

DOPAMINE FOR MY BABY!!
Daps
Reppin
hella international
Am I a bad person for wanting these people to die horrible deaths?

also can someone explain the logic of Disney shutting down at the beginning of the pandemic and then reopening when conditions are actually worse? Is it really just “fukk it, let’s make some money”?

I can't understand it.

Can't understand the reopening.

Can't understand who would actually go.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

hopefully they die :yeshrug:

there's nothing else left to say at this point. there's no taking this serious until these prominent republicans start getting the virus and dying. if that's what it takes to move the conversation forward in america, after we had the worst response in the world, so be it

Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia

tenor.gif

King Theo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Brehs, idk anymore for the most part I had fight when it came trying to get people to get o. The same Page for the greater good for covid. But I don’t have it anymore imma just stay in the crib mind my business if these dumb asses die so be it. They want things to be open so fukking bad they closed indoor dining in pgh but so many people are out without masks waiting to get seats for outdoor dining. I called for an actual shutdown but it’s now impossible. I just hope I’m being negative and my prediction for the fall being worse is way off base buttt..... :francis: and nikkas worried about sports and being able to go and shyt

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
I can't understand it.

Can't understand the reopening.

Can't understand who would actually go.

People who are internally depressed, and want to imagine that this Pandemic is a fraud. Their concept of America is one of unlimited freedoms and being the greatest nation in the world. Disney World is like an icon Americana. However all of Americana is fools gold, when there is a ton of stuff that needs fixing and a ton of White people who are afraid of talking about race relations when they simply say, "The Civil Rights Act solved the problem."

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
Am I a bad person for wanting these people to die horrible deaths?

also can someone explain the logic of Disney shutting down at the beginning of the pandemic and then reopening when conditions are actually worse? Is it really just “fukk it, let’s make some money”?

No, this person, along with many others, could have stopped the spread if they were responsible. Now, hundreds of kids are going to die. Some of them had conditions they were born with, they didn't get it from smoking/drinking/drugs, just born with it, and are dying because of incompetence.