Coronavirus Thread: Worldwide Pandemic

PoorAndDangerous

Superstar
Daps
Question. How many of these new cases are because of increased testing? Should we be looking more at hospitalization rates or another metric? It’s still extremely alarming given we don’t know long term effects of covid. We’re heading for quarantine part 2 right? Texas just shut down bars

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Question. How many of these new cases are because of increased testing? Should we be looking more at hospitalization rates or another metric? It’s still extremely alarming given we don’t know long term effects of covid. We’re heading for quarantine part 2 right? Texas just shut down bars

Yea you'll see more numbers with more testing but there's a lot of folk in hospitals. It's not good.

Blackgate

💩🔛🤡🤡🤡
Daps

:patrice:i think when you reached to the point of looking at hospitalizations you done already fukked up...with a disease that has already killed this many people in 4 months the focus should be mostly on stopping the spread...they will have to rely on chance to keep things from getting bad if the spread aint put in check...i cant imagine they are prepared to deal with it any way other than luck at that point...i could be wrong:manny:...