Supporter
Daps

hashmander

Hale End
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Arsenal
all these places "lost control" because the majority of their voters aren't in the vulnerable groups and once that data started coming out they let out of huge sigh of relief and said fukk y'all open up. it's like the early stages of the AIDS epidemic "oh it really only affects those people."

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
all these places "lost control" because the majority of their voters aren't in the vulnerable groups and once that data started coming out they let out of huge sigh of relief and said fukk y'all open up. it's like the early stages of the AIDS epidemic "oh it really only affects those people."
How are they not in the vulnerable categories?

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
I mean preventive medicine would save the US millions but we are dead set on making it so expensive that waiting for the emergency is our mindset.

Mrs Obama pushes healthier school lunches...f—k you for making my kid have a balanced meal!!

THE MACHINE

night owl
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
I mean preventive medicine would save the US millions but we are dead set on making it so expensive that waiting for the emergency is our mindset.

Mrs Obama pushes healthier school lunches...f—k you for making my kid have a balanced meal!!
Yeah, all these press conferences with health care professionals should have also been urging Americans to eat healthier and exercise during this pandemic. We've been on complete or partial lock down for months and that could have been a great time to change eating habits and exercise patterns. Waiting for a miracle cure allows people to wallow in terrible eating and exercise habits and leaves them still highly at risk. The best thing to do is reverse your health issues and remove yourself from the highest level of the at risk demographic. Everyone wants a cure but taking control of your health, for those that can, should be paramount. We could have come out of this as a much healthier nation because 4 months of healthy eating would have created a new habit for most people.

taker597

Superstar
Daps

This dude really gonna pull a Trump and let the City take the heat on doing Mask ordiances. Coward. You know why that is a horrible idea!? Because unlike the governor... All the crazies will non stop heckle him at City Council meeting and possibly at his home. Unlike Abbot, he can't just provide himself woth security.

My city did it and he already getting heat from these morons.