Coronavirus Thread: Worldwide Pandemic

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
I live in the Houston area, and it seems that nobody is wearing masks. I'd say about 10% of the people are wearing them (it seems that men are wearing them more, at least as far as I can tell). I walked into CVS for a prescription a couple of days ago, and a customer in there looked at me funny for wearing a mask. Could be an isolated event, but it seemed strange.

Texas apparently doesn't care about the Coronavirus, so I guess this shouldn't be surprising. If you drive around outside in the daytime, you wouldn't be able to tell that the virus existed at all. It's like Texas forgot that Covid-19 exists, and people are just like "fukk it." I used to work for a large oil and gas company before my new job, and those big oil and gas companies are having all of their employees come into the offices. Meanwhile, my new job is located in the Charlotte, NC area, and they're having people come back in stages. I'm still in Houston until my group is to come back to the office (which I'm told could be between August and October).

I think NC is getting hit fairly hard with new cases, so maybe they are more paranoid compared to Houston, but I dunno :yeshrug:
Welcome to Charlotte! :blessed: