COVID-19 Pandemic (Coronavirus)

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
In all serious, the strategy from the jump shouldve been to tell the vulnerable stay in, tell the non-vulnerable to avoid them, and let this shyt run its course.

There are way fewer vulnerable than non-vulnerable. Basic math would tell you it's easier to force the lesser volume vulnerable population to quarantine opposed to everyone

yes, in hindsight. But the problem is countries did not take this shot seriously until it was too late. The US spent months ducking around and so other countries started doing the same due to how influential the US is.

they also said shyt like “if you’re young don’t worry about it” “you don’t need a mask”. That shyt just made people not take things seriously.

And the testing. How the hell does the most powerful and best nation in the world struggle to get test kits for weeks? Canada has more. How does that make any sense?

Everyone’s playing catch up now doing shyt that would have been effective before but just too late now. Borders are closed, virus is basically kept inside and infecting everyone inside.

a vaccine will take too long but what about treatment? That needs to be available ASAP. But the biggest fear is you have a clown making decisions. As things get worse he’s really going to unravel.

Pedro Negro

Reefer & Sneakers
Daps
Reppin
New York fukkin' City
I’m kind of nervous. I mean legit. This shyt don’t feel right

I was just telling my girl that last night. Gut feeling, instincts, intuition, call it what you want....

Past few days I haven't been sleeping well at all breh

Feeling like Beans in the "Feel it in the Air" video, Spidey senses tingling and not in a good way :lupe:

ColdSlither

Extensive Enterprises
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Elizabeth, NJ by way of East Orange
This may seem dumb but I don't think this stimulus money will help. Maybe for those that lost their job and are really struggling but not for those working and able to survive. Watch them give people the money and businesses start opening back up and people going out and spending the money on bullshyt. I think they should do it all online and have every household be given an account and they buy necessities on there instead of giving them money to spend freely.

And if any business that shouldn’t be open, but chooses to do so to take advantage of getting that stimulus money, should be fined up the ass. It'll also help those who are working. It'll give those with debt extra funds to pay things off, or just add more to their savings.

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
So increase scanning for those coming in the country pre-entry and take precautions at nursing homes and areas where high risk contraction can occur.

IE do more of the same.

People are not buying the chicken little global apocalypse shyt anymore, but a certain sect of people with certain political ideas.

Daps
Amid coronavirus outbreak, San Saba ISD students returned to school on Wednesday
a0b359f4-4dd3-4b14-b8ab-1c506c89f21b-large16x9_sansaba.png

With most Central Texas school districts shutting down classes until at least April, one school district actually had students return to class on Wednesday.

Arlington,Texas Launches New Policy For Cars Used Less Than 49 Miles/Day
Drivers With No Tickets In 3 Years Should Do This On March

See more
San Saba ISD was on Spring Break last week, and remained closed Monday and Tuesday of this week.

In a letter sent to parents, the district said they were "choosing to stay open for the limited time that we are able to get technical materials into the hands of our students and prepare them for online or home-based instruction."

The district added that the closure of schools is likely inevitable.

You can read the full letter at this link or below: