COVID-19 Pandemic (Coronavirus)

Creflo ½ Dollar

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
GA
What would that bring Americans other than total chaos.

The Chinese can beat infection because they are subservient and obedient to their government, Americans are not. The Chinese listen and do exactly as they're instructed. They can self quarantine and be placed under quarantine wilfully.

Americans would refuse to be quarantined, demanding their right to free movement. Thus spreading it a lot faster. Chinas population is 4 times that of the US, but itd spread 4 times faster in the US because the people cannot be controlled.

Facts...if this shyt was in America we would all be fukked..people even have hurricane parties when it be advised to stay indoors...

Unrelated but China has that advantage over us in a lot of areas...Where we can’t get on a clear path because of partisan politics China can go all in on whatever plan they want to... Where in America we get to be at basically a standstill because of petty politics.

Absolut

Legal Bookie
Daps
Reppin
Las Vegas
@Absolut Are you still not bothered by all of this ? :ld:
Not in the slightest. 13 people in the US, a number of deaths outside China I can count on my fingers, and still videos going around that are irrelevant to the current outbreak and try and sow fear and misinformation spreading? I’m far more likely to die driving to work this morning than getting this virus, and not beating it as a healthy and in shape person in their 30s

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Another reason why these numbers are an obvious lie is because remember guys, babies are born daily especially in somewhere as populated as China...

If many parts of the country are quarantined and hospitals are crowded, what do babies have to put up with? Their immune systems are already weak as it is even weaker than old people. Imagine how many babies are dying from this virus and not being counted in the official numbers? Especially since they are likely cooped up in hospitals around other sick patients

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
Not in the slightest. 13 people in the US, a number of deaths outside China I can count on my fingers, and still videos going around that are irrelevant to the current outbreak and try and sow fear and misinformation spreading? I’m far more likely to die driving to work this morning than getting this virus, and not beating it as a healthy and in shape person in their 30s

Ok but bear in mind then when this thread started 3 weeks ago there were only 300 cases and 6 dead in China.

028Oy9T.png

Killer Chinese coronavirus 'may be passed through SALIVA' as outbreak reaches Taiwan, death toll rises to six and 300 patients are struck down - and experts predict mystery disease will continue to spread
  • Chinese officials yesterday confirmed the virus has spread between humans
  • Fifteen healthcare workers have caught the respiratory virus, figures show
  • A total of 313 people in Asia have now tested positive for the unnamed virus
  • Three other countries have reported cases - Thailand, Japan and South Korea
  • Three more deaths have been announced today, taking the death toll to six

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
World needs to just straight up ban travel to and from China.

This is probably affecting the economy. fukk the economy; let it take a hit for relying too much on imports. :scust:

This is long overdue anyway, economy deserves to tank if you outsource manufacturing to another country who is really your enemy when you are perfectly capable of making it yourself just for the sake of 'profits'.

RAX 010

NYG LWO METS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
EAST✈WEST
13 confirmed cases in the US 2 days ago...
Today 39...

A few cases are believed to be had in Europe as well....

Did China unleash a biological weapon on the world or what?

Time is running out...Life wont be the same on the planet after this wipes half of us out...
Hope we all make it...wow
GodSpeed
Mamba Out
:damn:

Absolut

Legal Bookie
Daps
Reppin
Las Vegas
Ok but bear in mind then when this thread started 3 weeks ago there were only 300 cases and 6 dead in China.
More people have died in wrong way driver accidents in that time frame in Las Vegas than worldwide outside of China. Can it become an issue on American soil? Sure. Is that likely? Anyone’s guess, and a hard lean to “no” based on most folks assessments. Why get up in arms about it at this point?

Absolut

Legal Bookie
Daps
Reppin
Las Vegas
13 confirmed cases in the US 2 days ago...
Today 39...

A few cases are believed to be had in Europe as well....

Did China unleash a biological weapon on the world or what?

Time is running out...Life wont be the same on the planet after this wipes half of us out...
Hope we all make it...wow
GodSpeed
Mamba Out
:damn:
shyt like this is what I’m talking about. There’s 13 confirmed cases in the United states

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
:picard: 1,000 ppl in L. A are "self quarantining"

:francis: how ain't this bigger news

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
More people have died in wrong way driver accidents in that time frame in Las Vegas than worldwide outside of China. Can it become an issue on American soil? Sure. Is that likely? Anyone’s guess, and a hard lean to “no” based on most folks assessments. Why get up in arms about it at this point?

:ohhh:.. ok you are adopting the initial Chinese approach.

I didn't ask about getting "up in arms". I said "concerned".

That premature concern and action is what was missing in China, and may be what stops the numbers outside of China developing at the same rate.

If the condition becomes endemic (widespread and/or spreads to animals), China will be stuck with it until they find a vaccine.

Anyway, it will all be clearer in another few weeks.