COVID-19 Pandemic (Coronavirus)

chineebai

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
There’s no reason for China to lie lmfao? are you hearing what your staying .
:gucci:

760Million people quarantined. No where else on this earth that can do this.no OTHER place on EARTG Army or president that can do this. Their welding doors shut, people don’t have food.. desperation hours over there...

I think were heading into a new crash , world may be to shyt by 2030:dwillhuh:
No reason for WHO to lie, that's what I said. And also other countries.

Chronic

All Star
Daps

760Million people quarantined. No where else on this earth that can do this.no OTHER place on EARTG Army or president that can do this. Their welding doors shut, people don’t have food.. desperation hours over there...

He's talking about WHO not Chinese government. Also the total quarantine mostly happened in Hubei province, outside Hubei while there's restriction on travel and public gathering the situation is still ok. There's lot of videos of people delivering foods to quarantined people and while there's lack of hospital beds and medical supplies so far there's no report of mass starvation
Supposedly a guy who has a morgue ain Wuhan China, regular day he was incinerating 20-30 body’s a day. And he is now cremating 450 body’s a day. Since end of January that’s like 8000 deaths alone... and it’s 1/30 crematory .
While the number of deaths most likely higher than official figure it's unlikely to reach hundreds of thousand based on mortality rates outside China.

Last edited:

CouldntBeMeTho

Gul DuCat
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dog Shooting Squad Of Islamabad

You're repeating a bunch of fake stories. That video of doors being welded shut had nothing to do with coronavirus

85 East

DJ D'eeznuts
Daps
Supposedly where? I go off WHO and theres no reason for them to lie either nor other countries that this is happening to. It seems consistent.

They have every reason to lie bro. They are the economic and medical engine of the world. They stay shut any longer and it can all coke falling down world wide. Even our factory's rely on China for parts and assembly.

chineebai

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They have every reason to lie bro. They are the economic and medical engine of the world. They stay shut any longer and it can all coke falling down world wide. Even our factory's rely on China for parts and assembly.
WHO = world health organization. And even if i was referring to the data coming from china, china is still on lockdown. People are still at home, not going to work. This is in the other provinces where deaths have been around 3 or less. So if they were to lie, why not have people go to work, go about their day, etc?

ColdSlither

Extensive Enterprises
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Elizabeth, NJ by way of East Orange

I was reading something on Reddit, so who knows if this is true or not, but it sounds like it could. Dude said that he works for a furniture company. Most of their stock is pre built furniture, and it all comes from China. They have made in America products, but all of the fabrics come from China. He said that they were just able to get in touch with one of their major suppliers. For their popular furniture, they may not be getting supplies in until June. For their less popular items, August. They employ somewhere 100,000 people. Outside of this virus, this is a problem. Everything is coming from China. That's why Xi doesn't want those real numbers out there. He knows how bad his looks. Everything in the world is coming from China. He should have been on top of this back in December.

fkthisgaysite

Banned
Daps
I was reading something on Reddit, so who knows if this is true or not, but it sounds like it could. Dude said that he works for a furniture company. Most of their stock is pre built furniture, and it all comes from China. They have made in America products, but all of the fabrics come from China. He said that they were just able to get in touch with one of their major suppliers. For their popular furniture, they may not be getting supplies in until June. For their less popular items, August. They employ somewhere 100,000 people. Outside of this virus, this is a problem. Everything is coming from China. That's why Xi doesn't want those real numbers out there. He knows how bad his looks. Everything in the world is coming from China. He should have been on top of this back in December.
Ah yes...excellent...:coffee:

eXodus

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Cambodia’s president might’ve just fukked the world. Dude let infected people go back to there home countries with no precautions .
Smh, he’s a fukking idiot man. And I couldn’t believe he was out there shaking hands and kissing muthafukkas on the cheek. Between that and what you mentioned.. How can a world leader be that out of touch ??