COVID-19 Pandemic (Coronavirus)

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Man had to cancel all my china packages been more than a month and Chinese New Year is over and still none shipped

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Yeah man, don't risk it. Airfare to Asia will be pretty cheap for the next couple of years now anyways. My company just sent a memo to everyone, telling us not to go to Asia and to self-quarantine if you've been to Asia for 14 days...

Yeah I’m not scared of coronavirus I work in a hospital it’s the quarantine, missed and cancelled flights turning a week vacation into like a month unpaid

Zime

Superstar
Daps
I actually wanted to go to Japan for the first time for the olympics but I guess that's not happening
:francis:

ThatTruth777

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Not surprising. I personally haven't felt anything and I have a cold right now. But I know how people are with fear. I feel bad for the businesses.
I'm kinda meh...:ld: Asian community getting their wake up call not my problem most of the time they act like they are above critisim but they project racist attitudes as well... Not my circus, not my show...
I'm

chineebai

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm kinda meh...:ld: Asian community getting their wake up call not my problem most of the time they act like they are above critisim but they project racist attitudes as well... Not my circus, not my show...
I'm
Well, I can't speak for others, but I don't have a high and might attitude towards anyone. It's not really a wake up call since sars also had the same effect. It's funny how when people are faced with discrimination, it's HYON like it's a nice thing to have happen to anyone.

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
Well, I can't speak for others, but I don't have a high and might attitude towards anyone. It's not really a wake up call since sars also had the same effect. It's funny how when people are faced with discrimination, it's HYON like it's a nice thing to have happen to anyone.

But Chinese are broadly speaking racist against black especially in China and Hong Kong. So why should blacks in those places shed a tear when the shoe is on the other foot. In black majority countries Chinese have been largely welcomed. With possibly a few exceptions like South Africa which is anti a lot of foreigners.

And yes, you CAN speak for others and against others but you choose not to.

ColdSlither

Extensive Enterprises
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Elizabeth, NJ by way of East Orange
Yeah..bunch of shyt is getting delayed. Don't think things will get to bad, as long as this is pretty much wrapped up by the end of march.

Gonna take at least a decade to untangle supply chains and build new manufacturing centers...

I could see some countries doing that, I don't see the usa doing it.

They're going to have to do something. I've been looking for surgical masks, and I'm probably not going to get any, because they're made in China. This is a repeating theme and we don't learn our lesson. "We're going to keep doing 'Insert X', because it's best for our bottom line and it's making us money." Until the shyt hits the fan, and everyone is looking around wondering what in the hell went wrong.

chineebai

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
But Chinese are broadly speaking racist against black especially in China and Hong Kong. So why should blacks in those places shed a tear when the shoe is on the other foot. In black majority countries Chinese have been largely welcomed. With possibly a few exceptions like South Africa which is anti a lot of foreigners.

And yes, you CAN speak for others and against others but you choose not to.

You could not shed a tear and also not care instead of being happy about it like some are. I choose not to because I don't want others speaking for me.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY

We black folks been on the receiving end of bullshyt for 400 years to current day from every ethnic group that comes here, so it's basically now cry me a river...:manny: eye for an eye tooth for a tooth...

chineebai

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
We black folks been on the receiving end of bullshyt for 400 years to current day from every ethnic group that comes here, so it's basically now cry me a river...:manny: eye for an eye tooth for a tooth...
I agree with the first part, the second part I have a different approach but I understand.

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
You could not shed a tear and also not care instead of being happy about it like some are. I choose not to because I don't want others speaking for me.

:ufdup:Making comment is not speaking for someone. You just made a comment about me but you are hardly speaking for me.

Try and slice it however you want. Half of the problem with racism is the silent plurality subsets who stand by idly and let it occur.

If you wanted to speak up you could. You don't speak up so don't fuss when you and yours are the target of the "sort of racism" which "yours" mete out on a daily basis.

People who deny are no friend of mine so .. convo over...