COVID-19 Pandemic (Coronavirus)

50CentStan

Allahu Akbar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Ummah!
What bothers me is texas has a crippled racist governor. Who refused refugees to be settled in texas BUT theres no problem bringing Corona virus mfers to san antonio? It already been confirmed somebody in san antonio got it. What an imbicile

Reece

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Holiday in Taiwan. Hong Kong was supposed to be a 2 hr stopover. Turned into me spending the night here. As a lot of flights got cancelled. Was pissed, but a chick I know here made it a well worth layover

:mjlit:

Did Snoop Dogg teach y’all nikkas nothing :snoop:

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
He think Febreze gonna kill this zombie flu virus :mjlol: Just the image of him spraying that shyt around like it’s gonna do anything got me dying.

tenor.gif

Dave24

Superstar
Daps
Long video but worth watching.

Cliffs:

Xi has gone from handling COVID-19 as a health crisis to a security crisis. His power is in jeopardy.

Hong Kong doctor who specialized in dealing with the SARS epidemic speculates that 60% of the world population will catch COVID-19 with at least a 1% mortality rate world wide.

The 1918 flu had an RO of less than two and circulated the globe three times. COVID-19 could have an RO of four to six.

The virus is not going to be stopped by a vaccine. There is still no vaccine for SARS or MERS which are very similar viruses. There will not be a vaccine available within a year as some have speculated.

All eyes should be on Singapore. If the virus can spread rapidly there, it will go global.

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV

Cliffs:

Xi has gone from handling COVID-19 as a health crisis to a security crisis. His power is in jeopardy.

Hong Kong doctor who specialized in dealing with the SARS epidemic speculates that 60% of the world population will catch COVID-19 with at least a 1% mortality rate world wide.

The 1918 flu had an RO of less than two and circulated the globe three times. COVID-19 could have an RO of four to six.

The virus is not going to be stopped by a vaccine. There is still no vaccine for SARS or MERS which are very similar viruses. There will not be a vaccine available within a year as some have speculated.

All eyes should be on Singapore. If the virus can spread rapidly there, it will go global.

Coli scientists (led by @XCivic and @Ethnic Vagina Finder) have found a cure

60077418.jpg

IShotTheSheriff

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

Cliffs:

Interesting. Thanks for the cliffs brotha.

hate to be that guy but I’m strapped for time, why is Singapore used as an example??

Dave24

Superstar
Daps
Interesting. Thanks for the cliffs brotha.

hate to be that guy but I’m strapped for time, why is Singapore used as an example??

She talks about Singapore in the last 2-3 minutes of the video so you can just go that part.

eXodus

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I just bought a humidifier from amazon, that shyt was made in Shenzhen..
:merchant:

I drowned that shyt in Lysol :russ:

I felt hella goofy doing that shyt tho, knowing the marginal chance that there was realistically nCov on that shyt and the fact that it probably had been sitting in the Amazon warehouse for the past 30 days :snoop:

DJ Paul's Arm

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Cali
I just bought a humidifier from amazon, that shyt was made in Shenzhen..
:merchant:

I drowned that shyt in Lysol :russ:

I felt hella goofy doing that shyt tho, knowing the marginal chance that there was realistically nCov on that shyt and the fact that it probably had been sitting in the Amazon warehouse for the past 30 days :snoop:

chineebai

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'll start panicking when the surrounding provinces in china see an increase in mortality and infection rate. So far it's been contained for the most part.