Corona Covideo Ent. presents: Unforgiven 2001 at 7:30pm EST

LastManStanding

Veteran
Daps
great points you making but i don't think money is the main motivating factor for Cokeboy anymore :manny:

if anything he probably wants to give his product more of a "sports feel" by having it air exclusively on ESPN and he knows the diehards will still pay the high ass prices especially when it comes to the big four PPVs

could very well be the case ... just can't stress enough that if WWE goes back to traditional PPV, it will ONLY be because of stock market greed. not because they're "losing out" on money like so many people love to repeat.

really wish most fans would read further than the headlines and actually research the facts before they just assume the 10 second headline they read is truth. the best thing WWE ever did for themselves financially (and for the fans) is the Network. they are NOT hurting for money, nor losing out.

2CT

Prolific Poster
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My Own 🌍
could very well be the case ... just can't stress enough that if WWE goes back to traditional PPV, it will ONLY be because of stock market greed. not because they're "losing out" on money like so many people love to repeat.

really wish most fans would read further than the headlines and actually research the facts before they just assume the 10 second headline they read is truth. the best thing WWE ever did for themselves financially (and for the fans) is the Network. they are NOT hurting for money, nor losing out.

yeah you know people be lazy and love to run with certain talking points regardless of what the facts are :manny:

same as them dudes who think AEW is struggling cause they can't hit 1 mil viewers meanwhile TNT renews Dynamite for 3 years :pachaha:

2CT

Prolific Poster
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My Own 🌍
Back before the match is over :blessed:

:mjlol: you was outchea driving like

tenor.gif