Corny. But accurate.

drederick tatum

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
The real irony is you being a no nutts having c00n and being okay with them saying it. Telling other Black men to “get after it” with ya hand on your hips like some sassy little fakkit too scared to say something to them yourself. I bet you felt like you were really proving something when you typed that goofy sh*t out too huh. “You go girl!”.

Y’all new nikkas are pathetic.

:mjlol:
How you calling me sassy when you were obviously rolling your neck and snapping your fingers while typing all that fiction? You writing all that bullshyt about ME not saying anything to them, but you still haven't yourself, have you? So like I said, let me know when you "have more smoke" for the person you claim to have a problem with, since you are so wordy with me. You just proved you're a p*ssy, for the umpteenth time. fukk outta here.

KyokushinKarateMan

Train hard, fight easy
Daps
Reppin
U.S.
How you calling me sassy when you were obviously rolling your neck and snapping your fingers while typing all that fiction? You writing all that bullshyt about ME not saying anything to them, but you still haven't yourself, have you? So like I said, let me know when you "have more smoke" for the person you claim to have a problem with, since you are so wordy with me. You just proved you're a p*ssy, for the umpteenth time. fukk outta here.

Careful ma’am, you might break a fingernail slamming on your keyboard that hard :mjlol:

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
:flabbynsick:gang but when some bouncy drill shyt came on in the Lyft. Son and I straight up pop lock and raised the roof. Say what you want about modern tunes (which is mostly justified), but dammit them shyts bop compared to mean mugging tunes.

Imagine cruising to this shyt in 2022:

shyts a bop but can't move to the bass like them new jawns:whew:

BaKardi Slang

Caribbean-Canadian 🇦🇬
Daps
Reppin
Canada 🇨🇦
Can't help but get nostalgic when I hear some GRODT/Massacre 50 lol

50 was the best rapper ever to me when I was 11-12 years old

Last edited:

Gritsngravy

Superstar
Daps
Aye look if this is accurate to y’all then maybe y’all be around a bunch of faggits
Personally I’ve been listening to ice wear vezzo, lud foe, big krit, herb, flying lotus, doom
Ain’t listening to no damn ice spice in the car

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Aye look if this is accurate to y’all then maybe y’all be around a bunch of faggits
Personally I’ve been listening to ice wear vezzo, lud foe, big krit, herb, flying lotus, doom
Ain’t listening to no damn ice spice in the car
Is there really a rapper in 2022 called HERB?

:mjlol: