Corny. But accurate.

Kurt off them percs

With Booker T wife
Daps
I rarely listen to new artists and I don't comment on them. Simply because this is their time and the youngins are enjoying it.

I don't wanna be that old nikkas that constantly complain about music and other shyt he's too old to care about anyway.

*Plays Young gunz*

drederick tatum

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Why that Mexican using nikka?

All three of these replies stink of corny Gen-Z contrarianism and heavy :mjpls:

I'm GenZ and I don't feel comfortable with some chicano using the N word.

That was my exact thought as well. I can tell off the rip when these New Black/Gen Z dudes speaking. They the same folks that let white boys have them on social media making slave jokes and racist videos…ask while they’re in the background talking about “It’s just a joke”.

I’m saying. I read those posts like “Damn did I accidentally log onto Reddit :picard:
His ig name is right there, get after it, and let us know when he's fully checked. :myman:

BlackXCL

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
t.
I rarely listen to new artists and I don't comment on them. Simply because this is their time and the youngins are enjoying it.

I don't wanna be that old nikkas that constantly complain about music and other shyt he's too old to care about anyway.

*Plays Young gunz*
I am that old man shytting on new music and idgaf. the shyt is trash. :camby:

drederick tatum

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
I check non black people all the time about saying the n word around me IRL. What point are you trying to prove? :why:
I'm sure you do, you seem like a solid poster. But people are asking questions here when you have the means to address him directly, so let's just cut out the middleman. I'm not trying to prove a point, I'm just saying get after it.

KyokushinKarateMan

Train hard, fight easy
Daps
Reppin
U.S.
His ig name is right there, get after it, and let us know when he's fully checked. :myman:
The real irony is you being a no nutts having c00n and being okay with them saying it. Telling other Black men to “get after it” with ya hand on your hips like some sassy little fakkit too scared to say something to them yourself. I bet you felt like you were really proving something when you typed that goofy sh*t out too huh. “You go girl!”.

Y’all new nikkas are pathetic.

:mjlol: