Cornette: I couldn't warm up to the Young Bucks if we were cremated together

TRIPLE M

This is Where the Power Lies
Daps
hes right
i hate how the superkick has been devalued by others and they mske a mockery of it, serioulsy how

Jim.Cornette

Banned
Daps
I'm sick of Cornette's bullshyt :camby:

I used to enjoy the rants but there's only so many times you an listen to an out of touch old man stuck in the 80s bytch and moan about wrestling.
WELL fukk YOU TOO!!!! MAYBE IF THE YOUNG BUCKS DIDN'T HAVE THE WRESTLING PSYCHOLOGY OF A USED DIAPER, I WOULDN'T HAVE TO shyt ON THEM ALL THE GOD DAMN TIME!!! IS THERE A QUOTA OF 50 SUPERKICKS THEY HAVE TO MEET DURING EACH fukkING MATCH!!??! I SWEAR, WATCHING THEM YOU'D THINK IT WAS SOME STUPID KID PLAYING A VIDEO GAME MASHING THE SAME BUTTON OVER AND OVER!!!!! shyt'S A DISGRACE TO THE GREAT ART OF PROFESSIONAL WRESTLING!!!!!

Beautiful Bobby Eatin

SWEEEEEEEEEETNESS!
Daps
Reppin
Terra Belle, Georgia
Q

Even ignoring the age, if you put a guy that looks like young Bobby Eaton in a main event in 2016, the fans are gonna laugh

giphy.gif

Berniewood Hogan

IT'S BERNIE SANDERS WITH A STEEL CHAIR!
Daps
Reppin
nWg
WELL fukk YOU TOO!!!! MAYBE IF THE YOUNG BUCKS DIDN'T HAVE THE WRESTLING PSYCHOLOGY OF A USED DIAPER, I WOULDN'T HAVE TO shyt ON THEM ALL THE GOD DAMN TIME!!! IS THERE A QUOTA OF 50 SUPERKICKS THEY HAVE TO MEET DURING EACH fukkING MATCH!!??! I SWEAR, WATCHING THEM YOU'D THINK IT WAS SOME STUPID KID PLAYING A VIDEO GAME MASHING THE SAME BUTTON OVER AND OVER!!!!! shyt'S A DISGRACE TO THE GREAT ART OF PROFESSIONAL WRESTLING!!!!!
FUJrvMw.png

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
EVERYBODY spams the superkick nowadays. Why single out the Young Bucks?

Its much worse watching an episode of Lucha Underground where every single match has superkick spamming

The worst shyt in wrestling nowadays is people slapping their thigh super hard every time they kick someone in the face. THAT ISN'T THE SOUND IT MAKES, GUYS

I can't respect anybody that hates the Young Bucks. Get over yourself.

Daps
:laff:

Finn Baller

Superstar
Daps
the indie audience paying for tickets in 2016 come to watch the Young Bucks do all their trademark spots and be over-the-top. The Bucks are just as much traveling t-shirt salesmen as they are anything else. Playing the greatest hits sells the shirts and gets them booked, simple as that.

If you want to argue that their current style wouldn't fly in WWE, you'd absolutely be right. But there's 0 reason for them to change shyt up when they are making more money right now than just about anybody in NXT save for a few guys.

and I say this all as someone who can't stand the Young Bucks or their schtick.

Vinny Lupton

Superstar
Daps
the indie audience paying for tickets in 2016 come to watch the Young Bucks do all their trademark spots and be over-the-top. The Bucks are just as much traveling t-shirt salesmen as they are anything else. Playing the greatest hits sells the shirts and gets them booked, simple as that.

If you want to argue that their current style wouldn't fly in WWE, you'd absolutely be right. But there's 0 reason for them to change shyt up when they are making more money right now than just about anybody in NXT save for a few guys.

and I say this all as someone who can't stand the Young Bucks or their schtick.
Yeah. They're homos but they're making money, which is the whole point of the bizz

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
:mjlol: