Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Only academics will understand what the president has to say

:mjlol:

He's actually really good at reaching common people when that's his audience. His appearance on Joe Rogan probably did a better job of exposing that meathead's audience to liberal, pro-black ideas than anyone else who has been on there.

Edit: these

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Fair enough. West is either being hoodwinked, thinks that CLT is the second coming of Thomas Aquinas, or really don't know what he's talking about.

But yeah, CLT is looking :patrice: with what you've shown me now.

@Rhakim you're an education guy. Your thoughts on CLT?

I'm not a "classics education" guy but I understand them. People don't realize that West's first Harvard degree was in Near Eastern languages and civilization, this has been his thing for a long time.

In terms of a CLT test, it seems pointless to me, but it doesn't bother me either because the SAT and ACT suck too and they're all on their way out the door. I'd rather West not spend his time and attention on this because there are more weighty issues he could be focusing on, but whatever.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
I doubt he's running because he thinks he can win. It's just to make Biden sweat, point out to the country that the GOP sucks, and remind liberals/progressives there are alternative viewpoints in politics. Even in the party.
Bold is it absolutely. Most of these ancillary parties know they're not going to win but want to throw a wrench in this discourse surrounding campaigns and coverage. He's not going to get a lot of mainstream publicity though.

The fact that West is even as prominent of a voice still at this age that he would have to be the one to run on a leftists/people's platform speaks to the general distress of left electoral politics. Similarly with Biden and Democrats.
every societal issue he listed would take two terms just to get the needle to move on them

all these things he listed are the foundations on which the greedy corporatize elite made and continue to make their fortune

shyt is left broken intentionally, because dysfunction is big business

Yup, he's trying to get these issues into the light because it takes so damn long for the people who can actually do things to take them seriously.

No mention of reparations but why would I expect such from a nikka wit a white wife:scust:
The man spoke at that lame ass ADOS conference in 2019 and SUPPORTED reparations. Lineage based reparations at that. Cot damn ya'll are never satisfied:gucci:

Notice the ignorant try-hard comment has 4x as many daps as the truth does.

MoshpitMazi

Moshpit Gxng/ Anti Fash
Daps
Reppin
Stone Mountain GA
Ill consider using my vote for him in '24 if I don't like the plan Biden has. I gave Dem's a pity vote in '20 and won't go red out of principle but that doesn't mean I have to die blue.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Ill consider using my vote for him in '24 if I don't like the plan Biden has. I gave Dem's a pity vote in '20 and won't go red out of principle but that doesn't mean I have to die blue.
So you want everyone else to be responsible enough to cover your protest.

Republicans have no problem getting across the finish line. With y’all it’s like you have to be wined and dined and turned on.

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
his wife is clearly an arab.

FHbdpFwVgAITtHB.jpg:large

I mean absolutely no disrespect to Doctor West but :mjgrin:
That hip meat :takedat:

MoshpitMazi

Moshpit Gxng/ Anti Fash
Daps
Reppin
Stone Mountain GA
So you want everyone else to be responsible enough to cover your protest.

Republicans have no problem getting across the finish line. With y’all it’s like you have to be wined and dined and turned on.
First of all, little niggga who is yall? and whats wrong with wanting something tangible for my vote?

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
I've never understood how or why he became famous, maybe I'm too young.

He was the face of educated black men on TV back in the day. Seems weird that he's jumping into politics.

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
You get no ability to ask tangibles without securing the vote. What you’re actually saying , goofy nikka, is that you are OK being lied to up front.
Voting 90% Dem for a half century? Maybe if we get it to 95% we can ask for tangibles?

Vishnu telling us to bend over with no lube and say thank you. Get ALL THE WAY the fukk outta here.