Cornball black chicks are the best type of black chicks.

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
fukked the thread up with the first pic.:stopitslime:

and nerdy chicks seem good.........:usure:

but better is a smart one , who isn't too nerdy but dosent go out to clubs:ehh:

because sometimes - the str8 nerdy ones are just wack as fukk and can't compete w the temptation in the world.

my nerdy ass black women friends - have tried to force their friends on me - I always ended up being the bad guy, when it's really these hoes fault for being wack as fukk.

(like imma actually wanna marry a bytch i copied off of in AP honors classes, lol... She needs to go get her a thug looking for a come up)

peace.

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Op posted an instachick with a gimmick:heh:
Real cornball chicks are into real nerd shyt and typically speak with annoying inflections, over-stressing words, where if you closed your eyes, the face and voice wouldn't match.
If you can get past the voice quirks, you usually have a gem on your hands. So much cooler to chll out with a girl who will veg out with you in some Power Rangers pants
and a faded graphic tee to watch some 90's cartoons and make fun of the technology displayed in "Doogie Howser M.D."
A lot of girls these days are sexyish and pretend to be nerds to make us nerds feel they are more attainable. Playing video games and buying mobile gadgets
while wearing thrift store garb doesn't make you a nerd. Being a nerd is legit social suicide, aint nobody trying to be that.

WHIPPEDCream

♔Evil Queen.
Daps
Reppin
The Seven Five
tumblr_nc6ku9eLki1r8efu6o1_500.jpg

She's a corn ball? :mjlol:
She makes videos,I'm subscribed to her on youtube & she is far from a corn ball.She has swag,so does that mean she is now ratchet? :blink:

QuintessentialBM

GoldenAgeGamer82 - PSN ID
Daps
Reppin
Gamers Paradise
You dudes are naive to think that eclectic black women(and women in general, but this thread is about black women) are sugar, spice and everything nice. They just hide their dirt better and it's only after they make a big mistake that their skeletons come to the surface.

The female posters on here will wholeheartedly deny, but all women know and use p*ssy power, even the shy nice girl with braces that serious about her studies is also giving out BJ's behind the scenes. The only women that doesn't do these types of things are the women that have a higher consciousness and are focused on being successful or the ones that are very unfortunate-looking.

Hypergamy is real.
p*ssy power is real.
Women control sex.

ALL FACTS.