Cornball black chicks are the best type of black chicks.

KingTut

Green diamonds like a dill pickle
Daps
Reppin
TX
black dudes who say nerdy black chicks REALLY just mean black women who act white and if thats the case just get a white girl and leave us alone

YewToos.gif

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
post random photos of ratchet lookin chicks for no reason brehs :ld:
And then call them corny for being lightskin/natural/normal looking like all these "model" bytches or "hood" hoes aint corny neither

Only thing corny based off looks about these broads is that stupid ass shyt they putting in their noses.... I can't stand followers:snoop:

christinasade

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
guys who want nerdy are not nerdy

themselves they just want what they whatTHINK is close to perceived white culture. The guys on thecoli think that a black woman is only valuble if she is mimicking PERCEIVED white culture
As if a black woman who has colorful hair or twerks is not worth anything. Black women are magic we are special and one

of a kind, fukk acting like a weirdo white girl for black affection if you guys dont like us the way we are, fukk it.

christinasade

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How do you "Act white"? Unless you're saying intelligence is white and rachetness is black. Black women don't even know when they are dissing themselves. Funny you say to get a white girl yet I always get glares when I'm with my white girls.

Can you killself? Also why do black dudes always lie about black women supposedly hating the fact they date white women? lol

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps

themselves they just want what they whatTHINK is close to perceived white culture. The guys on thecoli think that a black woman is only valuble if she is mimicking PERCEIVED white culture
As if a black woman who has colorful hair or twerks is not worth anything. Black women are magic we are special and one

of a kind, fukk acting like a weirdo white girl for black affection if you guys dont like us the way we are, fukk it.

If you think that a regular black woman acts like a ratchet hoe, then you way off base. :camby:

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps

what the fukk are you yammering on about? You sound like an idiot.

Cynical Thoughts

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yup. Not so much the giirls in op though.

I liken it to females who look horrible twerking. Its almost as sexy as the best twerker.

:yeshrug:

GoPro

EscoBeard Season Has Returned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#CertLife #ITGang

Yup. This is definitely ****. No question about it

3rdWorld

Veteran
Daps
Those are not cornballs or geeks damnit..we get your point, but awful fukking examples.
Those hoes look like backpage hoes role playing a brehs geek fantasy..