Corey went through some real nikka problems in boy meets world

WhatsGoodTy

Ya feel me
Daps
Remember when he got turned down three times to their school dance:to: nikka was like " I thought taking you meant actually taking you :to:" Had to deal with Shawn and his struggle :to: The shyt he had to go through just to get the goat p*ssy:to: Then we he got the goat p*ssy he got the woat problems that come along with it:to:

applaud this man.

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
It seems if real last name is Savage and a actor, your born into the Struggle. Look at Fred...

rbk-the-wonder-years-de.jpg

THE STRUGGLE YEARS! :wow:

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
It seems if real last name is Savage and a actor, your born into the Struggle. Look at Fred...

rbk-the-wonder-years-de.jpg

THE STRUGGLE YEARS! :wow:

Nah the homie Kevin Arnold was out there WINNING at life. Dude got pretty much every girl he wanted (except Susan) had that older chick showing him what it means to mess with a freak (passing gum into his mouth through a French kiss) had Winnie out there giving up the goods in a barn on rainy nights:shaq: Even nerdy ass Paul was smashing chicks on the dining room table.

Daps
Reppin
Yeah
Nah the homie Kevin Arnold was out there WINNING at life. Dude got pretty much every girl he wanted (except Susan) had that older chick showing him what it means to mess with a freak (passing gum into his mouth through a French kiss) had Winnie out there giving up the goods in a barn on rainy nights:shaq: Even nerdy ass Paul was smashing chicks on the dining room table.
I'm bout to download that shyt now :youngsabo:

tonyclifton

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
nah,cory always created his own problems

he had topanga on his dikk since day one. he just liked to play victim and created his own problems like a bytch

sean had real cac problems. dude made it out the white ghetto though (trailor park)

Last edited:

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Shawn had real nikka problems not Corey

Corey grew up in the burbs,with both parents, didnt have to work/hustle,was friends with and lived next door to his teacher/principal

Corey had them Drake type of problems :mjpls:

Edit: did they ever even show Shawns parents.I seriously cant remember if they ever did :wtf:

Yessir_Araphat

takin money>>gettin money
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
N/S Long Beach
man, fukk that brillo head and his problems. in all my years of watching tv, i've never come across a more entitled, bytch made hater then cory. he could not STAND to see shawn do well.

-hated on shawn cause he used to get all the bytches, while cory got invited to a geek party (this fakkit would be quotin baseball stats while shawn was busy smashin john adams middle schools finest)
-hated on shawn anytime he did better on a test or class
-hated on shawn cause eric asked shawn to go on a double date with him and 2 pawgs, rather then his swagless corny brother
-hated on shawn when they were both interns and shawn got promoted to assistant, while cory was busy cleaning up spilled coffee
-hated on shawn and angela cause they were living good in a nice spot, while cory and topanga lived in a piece of shyt apartment that had brown water running through the faucet

shawn had to dumb down and let cory tag along just so this bytch wouldn't have hurt feelings, smh.

Aprogressivone

Developers are the new Rockstars
Daps
Reppin
Prince George's, Maryland

Corey grew up in the burbs,with both parents, didnt have to work/hustle,was friends with and lived next door to his teacher/principal

Edit: did they ever even show Shawns parents.I seriously cant remember if they ever did :wtf:

They showed his dad a few times. Had an episode similar to Fresh Prince where Will's Dad left again. Shawn's dad did the same thing.

JulesWinfield

TheBrehdrenMovement
Daps

Remember the episode where Shawn's dad has a heart attack :sadcam: