Cord Cutters....Anyone Up On USTVnow?

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
Roku doesn't support AirPlay? Just got it in the mail. Might sell this and get another Apple TV for the bedroom.

Got xbmc set up on 2 iPhones and my iPad and roku can't run xbmc so I really don't have a need for it I guess.

Plex doesn't offer live TV and I stream way more than I download so I don't have a big media library

Jesus Shuttlesworth

I Got Game
Daps
Reppin
Sovereignty
Roku doesn't support AirPlay? Just got it in the mail. Might sell this and get another Apple TV for the bedroom.

Got xbmc set up on 2 iPhones and my iPad and roku can't run xbmc so I really don't have a need for it I guess.

Plex doesn't offer live TV and I stream way more than I download so I don't have a big media library

Take that Roku back and get a Fire TV. It can Airplay and you can put XBMC right on it so you don't have to use your phone as a media player.

I used to have a Apple TV but gave it up once I realized everything the Fire TV could do. :yeshrug:

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
I miss gonna say this again XBMC is too unstable for live contents. If u wanna pay for live contents hit my pm and I will definitely put you on game. Hit me up brehs but there will be a small fee of course. I promise you will get a good deal

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
Take that Roku back and get a Fire TV. It can Airplay and you can put XBMC right on it so you don't have to use your phone as a media player.

I used to have a Apple TV but gave it up once I realized everything the Fire TV could do. :yeshrug:
Can I rock with just the fire stick or do I need the box?

dakidbanks

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Somebody help me out.. couldn’t find a more current thread had to bump this one

what y’all usin for live TV, cable channels, sports and PPVs

I got a Nvidia Shield pro and a Firestick. I have Cinema HD and TeaTV on both for movies/TV shows after I couldn’t get anything to play via Kodi

just need something for PPV fights whenever they happen and live cable channels, etc now