Cord Cutters....Anyone Up On USTVnow?

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
If anyone could give the primary mission of the various live TV playlists and apps in XBMC/Kodi so I have a better understanding of the devs goals would be :blessed:

Offering daps/Green rep

ditto on this. I'm trying to join the cord cutters team.
Scroll up and watch the YouTube vid @Jesus Shuttlesworth posted.

Watch these too.

I'm :eat: good off these. Getting rid of cable next week.

B86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Da Burgh
I ran across this while looking for add-ons for XBMC/Kodi.

$19/month for 28 channels. Goes up to $29 after 3 months. Add another $10 per month for DVR capabilities but that seems unnecessary.

So for about $40 I'll have this and Netflixin addition to other video "sources". Seems like a good deal.:ld:

Thoughts?

$40/month? That's the price of cable, is it not? For $50-$60 more than that I can get hundreds more channels, a phone, and internet

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
$40/month? That's the price of cable, is it not? For $50-$60 more than that I can get hundreds more channels, a phone, and internet
If you can then more power to you. My bill is like $170 for cable and Internet. And most of the channels I don't even watch

B86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Da Burgh
If you can then more power to you. My bill is like $170 for cable and Internet. And most of the channels I don't even watch

No way breh. I'm trying to cut cable too because my bill is $160+tax, but I got cable, internet, phone, and automation /security... Why your bill so high?

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
No way breh. I'm trying to cut cable too because my bill is $160+tax, but I got cable, internet, phone, and automation /security... Why your bill so high?
:manny:Cause the only cable company in my area is some local shyt called metrocast. Only premium I have hbo. DTV isn't an option due to trees.

But since somebody turned me on to the free live TV on xbmc, the USTVnow isn't looking like a worthy option now. I'll probably cancel right afte the Super Bowl just to be on the safe side tho.

• Dap
Reactions: B86

pete clemenza

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cali
:manny:Cause the only cable company in my area is some local shyt called metrocast. Only premium I have hbo. DTV isn't an option due to trees.

But since somebody turned me on to the free live TV on xbmc, the USTVnow isn't looking like a worthy option now. I'll probably cancel right afte the Super Bowl just to be on the safe side tho.
The Superbowl is on either NBC, CBS or Fox. all you need is a antennae hooked up to your flat screen and then run a channel search. You get local network channels free in HD with an antennae

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
The Superbowl is on either NBC, CBS or Fox. all you need is a antennae hooked up to your flat screen and then run a channel search. You get local network channels free in HD with an antennae
Can you link up what kind I should buy?

Jesus Shuttlesworth

I Got Game
Daps
Reppin
Sovereignty

No, but if you have a jail broken iDevice you got NBA game pass at your disposal

You have an iDevice, breh? We :eat: off NFL too.