Cord Cutters....Anyone Up On USTVnow?

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
I ran across this while looking for add-ons for XBMC/Kodi.
Created with overseas United States military personnel in mind, USTVnow allows for the live streaming of TV networks from the United States, such as PBS, NBC, FOX, CW, ABC, and CBS – all for free. The paid plans incorporate the free channel lineup, as well as the following additional networks, and so many more: My9, A&E, Animal Planet, Bravo, Cartoon Network, CNBC, CNN, Comedy Central, Discovery Channel, ESPN, FX, Fox News, History, Lifetime, National Geographic, Nickelodeon, Spike, Syfy, TBS, TNT, and USA.

$19/month for 28 channels. Goes up to $29 after 3 months. Add another $10 per month for DVR capabilities but that seems unnecessary.

So for about $40 I'll have this and Netflixin addition to other video "sources". Seems like a good deal.:ld:

Thoughts?

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
:patrice: this is getting expensive. you add this in to netflix, hulu, amazon, HBO etc, and you're gonna be paying like $75 a month. add in ballstreams, and you're at $80 a month.
Well I have someone's hbogo and Hulu passwords so I'm good on that account. If I could get free live TV on xbmc I wouldn't even consider this. My phone is jail broken so I have nba game pass already.

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
i have the add on on my xbmc..
do you have the premium channel package for free?

I use the free shyt. Can never have too much content.

I don't pay for digital media though. :smh:
I'm mainly looking for something that has tbs, tnt, ESPN. A&E and discovery and History channel used to be on that list but it's too much reality TV now

Jesus Shuttlesworth

I Got Game
Daps
Reppin
Sovereignty
do you have the premium channel package for free?

I'm mainly looking for something that has tbs, tnt, ESPN. A&E and discovery and History channel used to be on that list but it's too much reality TV now

Get Vdubt25 addon. It has pretty much all the live channels.

Only thing I really need live is sports though. The rest of that shyt can be watched commercial-free later. :manny:

StarClout

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Broncos/NYY/NYR/ALA
If anyone could give the primary mission of the various live TV playlists and apps in XBMC/Kodi so I have a better understanding of the devs goals would be :blessed:

Offering daps/Green rep