Copped a Xbox One X, what to get?

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps
Gamepass sounds dope definitely going to try it out.

I like to own my joints though, I have a nice size collection. As a teen I kept selling my stuff to buy new stuff so I'm trying to go back and get everything that I sold. shyt my copy of Daytona USA (jap dreamcast), marvel vs capcom 2 (dreamcast), fighting vipers (saturn), and fighters mega mix (saturn) just came in today. :ahh:

One of the major Plusgoods with Gamepass, is that you can buy the game for a discounted price as long as it's on the service. I've found myself doing that with games that I downloaded but never particularly found the time to finish or even play as well, due to Backlogs and me playing online shyt like The Division, Rocket League and NBA 2K.

Games such as Zombie Sniper (I forgot it's name), Warhammer Vermintide2, Shadow Warrior 1/2, I copped for a discounted price since I played, liked but never got to finish and as other folks said, you ain't have to download everything on there, just what you want to try out. Plus OUTER WILDS (Not to be confused with Outer Worlds) is on that shyt and that game....is just fukkin' Awesome. That and Hollow Knight if you ain't ever played 'em; Two awesome games for damn near free. Check it out.