gamepass is Crack!!!
wat6rr.jpg

Greenhornet

A God Among Kings
Daps
Reppin
Rochester Ny
get that ghost recon, grab assassins creed odyssey

100% cop the horizon racing game ... make sure you get the open world one not the circuit racing gahbage

Ya Sinning Mane

Superstar
Daps
If you into indie games
They got some crack in the store
For real

I be lookin at reviews n shyt or mixer

Idk the names by hard

Kaydigi

Akatsuki
Supporter
Daps
Since you got Ninja Gaiden Black you might as well get Ninja Gaiden 2 & 3

Will cop these

Rare Replay

I see you just copped Fighters Megamix so I know you'll appreciate Virtua Fighter 2 & Virtua Fighter 5 FS. Surprisingly both games still have a very active online community. Daytona USA and Fighting Vipers are also available for download with online matchmaking.

Bought it last night

Fight Night Champion

Will cop this

Hydro Thunder Hurricane

:snoopwho:

Forza Horizon 4

Castle Crashers
if you want a dope co-op experience

NBA Jam On Fire Edition

The entire Splinter Cell and Far Cry series is available if you're into those franchises

I have most these on steam. I did get Far Cry 5 on the pro. I’m going to recop on the x.

Sunset Overdrive is a top 5 gaming experience this gen for me. Hella fun

I forgot about that game, I’ll add it to the list.

Alan Wake - I think have this on steam before it was delisted.

Cuphead - looks nuts

Panzer Dragoon Orta - physical copies used are over $30. I wish I never sold it.

Ori and the Blind Forest - looks epic, I just finished bloodstained.

Soul Calibur 1 & 2 - on the the list

All Call of Duty games from last gen - have them all except call of duty.

Red Dead Redemption in 4K gives new life to the game

Now this right here, I have it on the PS4 pro but haven’t played it yet. I’ll have to watch a digital foundry video to see the difference later.

If you're a Witcher fan The Witcher 2 is enhanced with 4K visuals

Added to the list

Despite the reviews Ryse Son of Rome is a solid game that doesn't overstay its welcome

Stop trolling breh

If you're into Sonic the original trilogy (1,2,3 + Sonic and Knuckles) plus the Sonic Adventure games are available. Don't sleep on Sonic & All Star Racing Transformed. It's easily the best kart racing game and the online community is still alive and active.

I have those but I am missing generations for Xbox

State of Decay 1 & 2

Added to the list

Burnout Revenge

Haven’t heard of it l, going to look up vids

Like other posters stated before you can't go wrong with Game Pass but like yourself I like to own my games. Lemme know if you want some more suggestions.

Props homey, I put comments on all your recommendations. I did cop duck tales yesterday before it was delisted. Also bought Kof 2002um, lords of shadow, and neo geo battle.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
I copped a Xbox one x to play 2k20 in 4K. On 2k19 on the PS4 pro it looks good but there are some frame dips/stutters, I don’t see the stutters on the Xbox one x vids.

After watching tons of digital foundry vids looks like the Larry Box X is a very capable machine.

So what are must haves, included Xbox og, and 360 enhanced games?

I have one game that I bought at launch because of the pc cross play which is Killer Instinct.

I ordered

Mirrors Edge
Splinter Cell Conviction
Star Wars Kotor
Ninja Gaiden Black
Gears 4
Blazeblue

Thinking about
Gears 1 ultimate
Gears 2 and 3
Halo Collection
And what ever Forza is running in 4K/hdr
Gamepass is free for you for the first month, they have deals literally every month on it as well. Two months ago if you paid one dollar you get Gamepass ultimate for the duration of your live gold subscription (up to 3yrs) but they'll have $1 for a month or 3 months for the price of one at all times. If your shyt expires just wait for the next Gamepass deal. You won't have to wait long, guaranteed :handshake:

Kaydigi

Akatsuki
Supporter
Daps
Another thing I don’t hear mentioned is Xbox one x having Dolby Atmos titles. Going to check out a few of those titles on gamepass.