Copped a Xbox One X, what to get?

Kaydigi

Akatsuki
Supporter
Daps
I copped a Xbox one x to play 2k20 in 4K. On 2k19 on the PS4 pro it looks good but there are some frame dips/stutters, I don’t see the stutters on the Xbox one x vids.

After watching tons of digital foundry vids looks like the Larry Box X is a very capable machine.

So what are must haves, included Xbox og, and 360 enhanced games?

I have one game that I bought at launch because of the pc cross play which is Killer Instinct.

I ordered

Mirrors Edge
Splinter Cell Conviction
Star Wars Kotor
Ninja Gaiden Black
Gears 4
Blazeblue

Thinking about
Gears 1 ultimate
Gears 2 and 3
Halo Collection
And what ever Forza is running in 4K/hdr

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
My backlog is too massive to add a subscription to it. But i May check that out to see what some of these titles look like.
It’s worth it just to get the games you mentioned in the OP. The entire gears series is on there, as is Halo and Forza. Everything else is just extra to mess around with.

badboys11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
M
I copped a Xbox one x to play 2k20 in 4K. On 2k19 on the PS4 pro it looks good but there are some frame dips/stutters, I don’t see the stutters on the Xbox one x vids.

After watching tons of digital foundry vids looks like the Larry Box X is a very capable machine.

I have one game that I bought at launch because of the pc cross play which is Killer Instinct.

I ordered

Mirrors Edge
Splinter Cell Conviction
Star Wars Kotor
Ninja Gaiden Black
Gears 4
Blazeblue

Thinking about
Gears 1 ultimate
Gears 2 and 3
Halo Collection
Breh damn near every game you just ordered is free on gamepass, and the mirror edge series is free on ea access.

20 bucks a month gets you gold/gamepass/ea access. Outside of 2k u never have to buy a game again, and madden is free every after the super bowl. You'll have 300+ games to choose from

Kaydigi

Akatsuki
Supporter
Daps
Breh damn near every game you just ordered is free on gamepass, and the mirror edge series is free on ea access.

20 bucks a month gets you gold/gamepass/ea access. Outside of 2k u never have to buy a game again, and madden is free every after the super bowl. You'll have 300+ games to choose from

Gamepass sounds dope definitely going to try it out.

I like to own my joints though, I have a nice size collection. As a teen I kept selling my stuff to buy new stuff so I'm trying to go back and get everything that I sold. shyt my copy of Daytona USA (jap dreamcast), marvel vs capcom 2 (dreamcast), fighting vipers (saturn), and fighters mega mix (saturn) just came in today. :ahh:

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Game pass is the way to go for that list.

Rdr2 is nice visuals if you haven't already beaten it on ps4

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps

I ordered

Mirrors Edge
Splinter Cell Conviction
Star Wars Kotor
Ninja Gaiden Black
Gears 4
Blazeblue

Thinking about
Gears 1 ultimate
Gears 2 and 3
Halo Collection
red dead in 4k :banderas:
banjo kazooie 1&2 in 4k :banderas:
gears 3 in 4k :banderas:
crackdown in 4k:banderas:
halo mcc in 4k:banderas:
borderlands HC :banderas:

Prince Akeem

Its not that deep breh....
Daps
Just get gamepass breh. You gonna eat good off that for a hot minute.

Lokozuna

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
East Coast
Since you got Ninja Gaiden Black you might as well get Ninja Gaiden 2 & 3

Rare Replay

I see you just copped Fighters Megamix so I know you'll appreciate Virtua Fighter 2 & Virtua Fighter 5 FS. Surprisingly both games still have a very active online community. Daytona USA and Fighting Vipers are also available for download with online matchmaking.

Fight Night Champion

Hydro Thunder Hurricane

Forza Horizon 4

Castle Crashers
if you want a dope co-op experience

NBA Jam On Fire Edition

The entire Splinter Cell and Far Cry series is available if you're into those franchises

Sunset Overdrive is a top 5 gaming experience this gen for me. Hella fun

Alan Wake

Cuphead

Panzer Dragoon Orta

Ori and the Blind Forest

Soul Calibur 1 & 2

All Call of Duty games from last gen

Red Dead Redemption
in 4K gives new life to the game

If you're a Witcher fan The Witcher 2 is enhanced with 4K visuals

Despite the reviews Ryse Son of Rome is a solid game that doesn't overstay its welcome

If you're into Sonic the original trilogy (1,2,3 + Sonic and Knuckles) plus the Sonic Adventure games are available. Don't sleep on Sonic & All Star Racing Transformed. It's easily the best kart racing game and the online community is still alive and active.

State of Decay 1 & 2

Burnout Revenge

Like other posters stated before you can't go wrong with Game Pass but like yourself I like to own my games. Lemme know if you want some more suggestions.