Copped a new ride...

Steve Piffler

I got them CERTS
Daps
Reppin
Houston
VW is coming out hard. I was leaving Friday's was a group of chicks, we saw a white CC with 20s and dark tints. They was jocking, I was hating a lil bcuz I drive a A6.
That Passat looks nice too.

post2077889600131782650.jpg

:obama: i can't wait to get my wheels. i have some repairs to do on my jeep before i can start doing mods to my CC. that blue Passat was actually one of the cars that I was considering when i was shopping. that shyt looks :scustcos: with those wheels....:wow:

What year is your A6?

Stuntone

Louisiana Made, DC PAID!
Daps
Reppin
IT Cert-Gang Mafia, GMB and HOH
:obama: i can't wait to get my wheels. i have some repairs to do on my jeep before i can start doing mods to my CC. that blue Passat was actually one of the cars that I was considering when i was shopping. that shyt looks :scustcos: with those wheels....:wow:

What year is your A6?

2006, thinking about using my tax return to buy it off. It still looks and drives great. I'm still want that a8 bad as hell, but I'm trying to move out of the DC area. I'm going to enjoy the no car note feel for a while. :smugdraper:

Ayo

SOHH 2001
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Back in MIA
Nice. My girl has one in white. The 2.0T though. Sometimes I'd much rather drive that than my CLS63. And both get the same amount of looks from people. Volkswagen stepped it up with this design. I just wish the new Passat took some design cues from the CC. Still a good looking lineup though.

And LMAO @ the person asking you why you financed a car. Like everyone has $30,000 just sitting in the bank that can't be used on more useful shyt. We are not talking $5,000 Honda Civics here.

Steve Piffler

I got them CERTS
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Nice. My girl has one in white. The 2.0T though. Sometimes I'd much rather drive that than my CLS63. And both get the same amount of looks from people. Volkswagen stepped it up with this design. I just wish the new Passat took some design cues from the CC. Still a good looking lineup though.

And LMAO @ the person asking you why you financed a car. Like everyone has $30,000 just sitting in the bank that can't be used on more useful shyt. We are not talking $5,000 Honda Civics here.

yes it does....i had a cl 550 before this car, and i can definitely say that the amount of looks are pretty close. but it's mostly black people that stare when i'm driving the CC. it seems as if not many black people even know what kind of car it is. you know negros don't drive VWs....:russ:

that CLS63 tho....:wow:

2012_mercedes_benz_cls63_amg_2.jpg

do you have the older model or this one?

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
you mean the CL? i sold it. when i thought i was getting a divorce, i sold it so we wouldn't fight over it. ended up getting back together. this time, i bought something more reasonable. the monthly payment is half of what i was paying with the benz.....i'd say i'm :win:

Clean breh

Sent from royalty using Tapatalk breh

MoneyTron

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
:aicmon: you gotta take manufacturers claims with some salt b...you see the 93 number

that means that dyno reading was taken running 93 octane gas..basically racing fuel while the other reading was taken with premium 89/91 octane gas.

Im not saying you shouldnt do it tho..im just saying expect the gap not to be that large:yeshrug:

PS ive done it for some hondas and nissans but i was adding turbos as well so i really dont know how much boost you can get just from software.

:aicmon:

93 is normal premium gas in the South. APR is in Auburn, Alabama (I know some people that work there). They get their gas from the shytty station across the road sometimes.

Unleaded race gas usually is usually 97,98, 100+ octane.

Brooklynzson

Just a kid from Brooklyn
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Coli
yes it does....i had a cl 550 before this car, and i can definitely say that the amount of looks are pretty close. but it's mostly black people that stare when i'm driving the CC. it seems as if not many black people even know what kind of car it is. you know negros don't drive VWs....:russ:

Where do you live?

Ayo

SOHH 2001
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Back in MIA

w219. Older model.

ys06PLz.jpg

The new one is growing on me though. But my next car is a Audi RS7 for sure.

My girls ring finger is getting itchy. May be the last super sedan I can afford.

:sadcam: