Copped a new ride...

Steve Piffler

I got them CERTS
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Nice whip! Are the CC's front wheel drive?

yep. but that turbo is :scustcos:. it'll have you stuck to your seat like :huhldup:. and i'm flirting with the idea of that APR tune. i'm just afraid of turning my ECU into a paperweight.....i have read too many horror stories (and just as many glowing testimonials)

i can't make a decision :sadbron:

the mechanic

Greasy philosophy
Daps
yep. but that turbo is :scustcos:. it'll have you stuck to your seat like :huhldup:. and i'm flirting with the idea of that APR tune. i'm just afraid of turning my ECU into a paperweight.....i have read too many horror stories (and just as many glowing testimonials)

i can't make a decision :sadbron:

:jawalrus: Nice ..congratulations

How much HP or torque do you stand to gain on that upgrade...It may not be worthwhile because the car already has forced air induction..i doubt you would be gaining much :yeshrug:

Steve Piffler

I got them CERTS
Daps
Reppin
Houston
:jawalrus: Nice ..congratulations

How much HP or torque do you stand to gain on that upgrade...It may not be worthwhile because the car already has forced air induction..i doubt you would be gaining much :yeshrug:

Stock WHP PEAK: 205
Stock WTQ PEAK: 211

APR 93 WHP PEAK: 235
APR 93 WTQ PEAK: 280

Seems substantial to me....:leon:

and the upgrade comes with a DSG flash also that lessens the throttle lag...

unit321

Hong Kong Phooey
Daps
Reppin
USA

Yeah, those are substantial gains in HP and torque for just an ECU reflash. :ninja1:
Where did you get those numbers? Does it include other stuff modifications like cold air intake, high flow exhaust, high-flow catalytic converter, higher flow fuel injectors, higher flow fuel pump, intercooler upgrade, etc.

Steve Piffler

I got them CERTS
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Yeah, those are substantial gains in HP and torque for just an ECU reflash. :ninja1:
Where did you get those numbers? Does it include other stuff modifications like cold air intake, high flow exhaust, high-flow catalytic converter, higher flow fuel injectors, higher flow fuel pump, intercooler upgrade, etc.

Got it from a VW forum from a user who is running the APR flash Stage I right now. he also has the APR cold air intake installed.

diggy

Florida Man
Supporter
Daps
that's the very reason that i bought it. not many of them on the road, and even the ones that you see, there are no black people driving them. i like to stand out....:takedat: so while everyone is driving up in their Chrysler 300s, Chargers, and Challengers, i'll be different. i have only had it for a week, and 3 random people (black) have walked up to me and asked me what kind of car that is....it makes me feel :blessed:

oh, and i still have the sentra. i plan on fixing it and continuing to drive it to work....

nice car, my cousin and his wife copped one a lil while back, so yall might be the only 3 driving

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
APR is a good company, I had their 93 tune on one of my S4's.

They're a good, reliable company who stand behind their products.

The only thing I would look into is VW's warranties.
Audi clamped down recently pretty hard on tunes and other stuff when it came to warranties, I would do some reading on the subject and see what people have dealt with.

If you have an issue with the ECU or Tune APR will fix it.

Steve Piffler

I got them CERTS
Daps
Reppin
Houston
APR is a good company, I had their 93 tune on one of my S4's.

They're a good, reliable company who stand behind their products.

The only thing I would look into is VW's warranties.
Audi clamped down recently pretty hard on tunes and other stuff when it came to warranties, I would do some reading on the subject and see what people have dealt with.

If you have an issue with the ECU or Tune APR will fix it.

:ohhh::jawalrus:

Stuntone

Louisiana Made, DC PAID!
Daps
Reppin
IT Cert-Gang Mafia, GMB and HOH
VW is coming out hard. I was leaving Friday's was a group of chicks, we saw a white CC with 20s and dark tints. They was jocking, I was hating a lil bcuz I drive a A6.
That Passat looks nice too.

post2077889600131782650.jpg

the mechanic

Greasy philosophy
Daps

:aicmon: you gotta take manufacturers claims with some salt b...you see the 93 number

that means that dyno reading was taken running 93 octane gas..basically racing fuel while the other reading was taken with premium 89/91 octane gas.

Im not saying you shouldnt do it tho..im just saying expect the gap not to be that large:yeshrug:

PS ive done it for some hondas and nissans but i was adding turbos as well so i really dont know how much boost you can get just from software.