Copa América 2024 [6/20-7/14] “Coming 2 America” (Final: Argentina/Colombia)

Who Wins The 2024 Copa América?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

MVike28

right around the ACC
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
De Paul is such a fakkit

Matter of fact Argentina

I hate the way that you walk, the way that you talk
I hate the way that you dress
I hate the way you sneak diss, if I catch flight, it's gon' be direct

phcitywarrior

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Naija / DMV
Interesting article about attendance for Copa America

Why do Copa América games have empty seats? It’s about more than ticket prices

Copa America is averaging about 53K in average attendance so far. Even higher than the Euros at 50K.

Ticket prices in Copa will be higher than in the Euros, too.

We are definitely gonna be seeing the Copa in the US like once a decade. The economics make too much sense. This Argentina vs Chile match sold out an 82K Metlife stadium

Once the US upgrades some stadiums for the 2025 club world cup and 2026 world cup, it’s a wrap.

Last edited:

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
2022 was the first time for the next generation they didnt have talent before that to compete at these tournaments.
They dont have to win shyt the question is are they the best side in concacaf and the answer is yes.
Except they arent :mjlol:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
i wonder if crepeau was not injured for the world cup we might have won a game :ohlawd:

Yehuda

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I've always said that these executives from all the federations want nothing more than to take these tournaments globally, they simply don't do it because of the outrage, but deep down inside they would love nothing more than to have the Copa Libertadores final in California, Miami, Dallas or even in Japan, or Europe...because money. Same sh*t with UEFA, champions league final in Japan, or the US. Euro final outside of Europe, etc etc etc etc

La Liga and Serie A have already sold their super cups to Saudi Arabia. The Conmebol executives were giddy with excitement when they saw the opportunity to put that final between River and Boca in Spain.

That’s why i laugh when europeans try to take this high and mighty “money isnt everything stance”

Their execs want a bag just as much as anyone

Mind you FIFA is currently trying their hardest to validate domestic league matches be played overseas after they got sued by the Mami Dolphins owner cause he tried to host Barcelona vs Girona at Miami and they told him no

That's why this shyt was wild corny to me, all these big wigs have been selling out but Arab money is where they draw the line :mjlol:

Nero Christ

Sniper out now on all digital platforms brev
Daps
Reppin
St. Lucia

Doc deserves a red card
img[

Daps
Reppin
NYC
Mind you FIFA is currently trying their hardest to validate domestic league matches be played overseas after they got sued by the Mami Dolphins owner cause he tried to host Barcelona vs Girona at Miami and they told him no

That's why this shyt was wild corny to me, all these big wigs have been selling out but Arab money is where they draw the line :mjlol:

and lets not forget FIFA getting into the business of club football with their expansion of the club world cup :mjlol:

a crazy-ass tournament and excuse to put the likes of River Plate vs Barcelona/Palmeiras vs Man. City in Saudi Arabia for money :mjlol:

concise

Veteran
Daps
Interesting article about attendance for Copa America

Copa America is averaging about 53K in average attendance so far. Even higher than the Euros at 50K.

Ticket prices in Copa will be higher than in the Euros, too.

We are definitely gonna be seeing the Copa in the US like once a decade. The economics make too much sense. This Argentina vs Chile match sold out an 82K Metlife stadium

Once the US upgrades some stadiums for the 2025 club world cup and 2026 world cup, it’s a wrap.

:yeshrug:
lol, they still don't really need to upgrade anything.

1994 World Cup not only has the highest average, it has the highest total attendance, and that was for a 24 team tournament.