Copa América 2024 [6/20-7/14] “Coming 2 America” (Final: Argentina/Colombia)

Who Wins The 2024 Copa América?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
I think they are very disorganized as a unit but on there best day are by far the best team in concacaf,i agree at somepoint they have to prove it....
They havent won shyt :mjlol:
They showed out in 2022 and nothing before or after that.

Miggs

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
They havent won shyt :mjlol:
They showed out in 2022 and nothing before or after that.

2022 was the first time for the next generation they didnt have talent before that to compete at these tournaments.
They dont have to win shyt the question is are they the best side in concacaf and the answer is yes.

Miggs

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
They can't be "by far the best team in concacaf" when they haven't even won a single Nations League (and when they made the final got beat by the US), or won a single WC game, let alone gotten out of a WC group,... they had a good WC qualifying campaign for 2022 and that's it.

I didnt say they were the best team in concacaf by a mile i said they had the best player by a mile....

I think Canada/USA are about even but i do think the Canadian side has better talent hard to say which team is better at this point cuz neither side has won anything of substance so its all opinion at the moment....

Jaylen Tatum

Superstar
Daps
I didnt say they were the best team in concacaf by a mile i said they had the best player by a mile....

I think Canada/USA are about even but i do think the Canadian side has better talent hard to say which team is better at this point cuz neither side has won anything of substance so its all opinion at the moment....
The US made the round of 16 at the 22 WC

I see you edited your post :ufdup:

phillycavsfan

WAHOOWA
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
I think they are very disorganized as a unit but on there best day are by far the best team in concacaf,i agree at somepoint they have to prove it....

They're not. Outside of David and Davies they can't compare to the likes of the US talent-wise. There's a LOT of MLS players on that roster; nearly the whole USMNT play in Europe.

It's really glaring when you compare the two midfields.

Daps
Reppin
NYC

what-icecube.gif

Am I getting trolled here? Am I missing something? Did I read this wrong? I'm at a loss here:pachaha:

Miggs

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
what-icecube.gif

Am I getting trolled here? Am I missing something? Did I read this wrong? I'm at a loss here:pachaha:

On there best day....I think they are capable of being better than USA/Mexico i dont thnk they have been at there best in this tournament.

Daps
Reppin
NYC
On there best day....I think they are capable of being better than USA/Mexico i dont thnk they have been at there best in this tournament.
if we start going the "on their best day" route we can be here all night :pachaha:

On their best day Canada can beat the 2002 Brazil team.

On their best day the US beat Spain 2-0 in a Confed. Cup semi final...the problem is Canada's "best days" have been few and far between to make them the "best" of anything.

Miggs

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
They're not. Outside of David and Davies they can't compare to the likes of the US talent-wise. There's a LOT of MLS players on that roster; nearly the whole USMNT play in Europe.

It's really glaring when you compare the two midfields.

Eustaquio,Kone,Johnston,Buchanan,Larin,Miller,Cornelius all play in Europe and Shaffelburg.Bombito will both be in Europe next season....

phcitywarrior

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Naija / DMV
My hot take theory has been Brazilians moving to Europe too early, not enough home grown stars in their leagues anymore. Even Neymar spent a good amount of time winning in Brazil before moving
This is true. Mans won Copa Lib before going to Europe
Plenty people at the game, in the shaded areas.

Yea it’s 90F with mad humidity. Crazy hot
I see all the players staying in the shade:russ:
I would be, too