Copa América 2024 [6/20-7/14] “Coming 2 America” (Final: Argentina/Colombia)

Who Wins The 2024 Copa América?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

concise

Veteran
Daps
That's some of the worst "grass" I've ever seen

many of the stadiums have grass trays laid over the turf, this will be the set up for many stadiums in 2026

Schedulers had no idea about proper placement for these matches so people could properly come out and support their country

Houston for Jamaicans :what:

They had a huge turnout for the Gold Cup in Chicago last year. Some of these choices confuse me

"proper placement" is something the Gold Cup used to do, back in the days when they would just announce the groups with no draw.

If you really want to see your team, you go wherever the random draw takes you. Buy a plane ticket and book a a hotel.

Daps
Reppin
NYC
I truly believe the only way the US takes the next step is with CONCACAF and CONMBEL merging

How the fukk are you supposed to be elite when you’re in a conference with majority teams like this?

Probably won’t happen though because qualifying for the World Cup would be :huhldup:

Yehuda

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Mexico got a black dude? :gucci:

This cat was around for the longest.

Giovani-415.jpg

Daps
Reppin
NULL
US’ sporting infrastructure is good enough that they should just pick a region within the country and host the tournament. Most tourneys only need 6-8 stadiums.

This Copa America could and probably should have just been held in Florida. Tampa, Miami and Orlando are all you need.

2026 WC could have been held just in the NE corridor

Some of the scheduling of these matches makes so sense. Colombia vs Brazil in SF?

That’s a game for Miami only

It’s real grass but I think it was laid late so hasn’t had as much time to get up to standard.

Timing sucks too. I was going to check out the Uruguay-Panama game but it's at 9pm tonight
By time it's all done. I'm going to be back home at 1am.

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
I truly believe the only way the US takes the next step is with CONCACAF and CONMBEL merging

How the fukk are you supposed to be elite when you’re in a conference with majority teams like this?

Probably won’t happen though because qualifying for the World Cup would be :huhldup:

At the very least the entire western hemisphere should have their own champions tournament with the clubs like Europe. But soccer is cooked anyways in America now that dumbass MLS is behind the apple pay wall.

concise

Veteran
Daps

At the very least the entire western hemisphere should have their own champions tournament with the clubs like Europe. But soccer is cooked anyways in America now that dumbass MLS is behind the apple pay wall.

The travel alone is more of a reason why it would never happen, even before making it harder to get to the World Cup.
The United States, by itself, is roughly the same size as the European Union.

How much do you think they'd be spending on airfare to get Vancouver Whitecaps to a midweek match in Brazil or Chile for Copa Libertadores? Kansas City to La Paz?

concise

Veteran
Daps

While y'all complain about a couple of empty seats, this tournament most likely made money for all the organizers involved already.

Last edited: