Copa América 2024 [6/20-7/14] “Coming 2 America” (Final: Argentina/Colombia)

Who Wins The 2024 Copa América?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

phcitywarrior

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Naija / DMV
I feel like in US held tournaments...the fans aren't able to travel as well as elsewhere
US’ sporting infrastructure is good enough that they should just pick a region within the country and host the tournament. Most tourneys only need 6-8 stadiums.

This Copa America could and probably should have just been held in Florida. Tampa, Miami and Orlando are all you need.

2026 WC could have been held just in the NE corridor

You can't have Ecuador/Venezuela in SF...that's gotta be on the east coast preferably in NYC
Some of the scheduling of these matches makes so sense. Colombia vs Brazil in SF?

That’s a game for Miami only

It's not real grass

It’s real grass but I think it was laid late so hasn’t had as much time to get up to standard.

Nero Christ

Sniper out now on all digital platforms brev
Daps
Reppin
St. Lucia
US’ sporting infrastructure is good enough that they should just pick a region within the country and host the tournament. Most tourneys only need 6-8 stadiums.

This Copa America could and probably should have just been held in Florida. Tampa, Miami and Orlando are all you need.

2026 WC could have been held just in the NE corridor

Some of the scheduling of these matches makes so sense. Colombia vs Brazil in SF?

That’s a game for Miami only

It’s real grass but I think it was laid late so hasn’t had as much time to get up to standard.

Schedulers had no idea about proper placement for these matches so people could properly come out and support their country

Houston for Jamaicans :what: