Copa América 2024 [6/20-7/14] “Coming 2 America” (Final: Argentina/Colombia)

Who Wins The 2024 Copa América?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Mané Swagincha

6 times
Daps
Extra time in Conmebol is useless imo. Teams never show any interest in actually winning and just wait 30 minutes to go to penalties.

What?! What kinda logic is this bruh, we’re not england, or a talentless squad trying to hold on..especially with the other team a man down. Conmebol is bush legaue.

An extra 30 mins would've definitely meant a Brazil W

Exactly

MVike28

right around the ACC
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
Canada more exciting to watch last night than Brazil

Let that sink in

Volt

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Rio
Brasil needs to get a manager that can infuse a real identity to the team like Tite did 8 years ago. Hopefully someone that can actually instill some good offensive football this time around but I'm not getting my hopes up.
They tried that with the last one.
Negative records on top of negative records. Worst stretch of the CENTURY. 37%. :mjlol:

Too much meddling from CBF, these guys are fukking ASS. Gotta get some fresh, non-Euro-tainted blood in. Endrick was the only one to at least show a spine.

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
What?! What kinda logic is this bruh, we’re not england, or a talentless squad trying to hold on..especially with the other team a man down. Conmebol is bush legaue.
I mean as a general rule not this game in particular. Of course you wanted extra time this time around because y'all were gonna 11 vs 10 out there for 30 extra minutes :heh:

But I remember the extra times of years past and they always sucked ass. It was pointless to have 30 more minutes of two teams too fukking scared to try to win it and avoid penalties.

cobra

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Brazil hasn’t been that Brazil since crashing out in 1982 to Italy. That match changed the way they play football which was brute ball with magic from a forward.

They stopped producing top level attackers too. It’s just Vini and sometimes Martinelli at this point. That’s been due to Europe.
they still won 2 world cups since then - nobody has won more
they really went to shyt after 2006 - and 2014 just broke them mentally - they might be done as a top power

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
That Munoz guy at Fulham or Flamengo’s Pedro should’ve been brought, a true number 9. Endrick at 17 years old playing a full 90 minutes ?!
I have no clue why they haven't given him more chances on the national squad. Pedro was incredible two years ago, specially in Libertadores and he's never been given the shot to prove if he can perform at this level.

Yehuda

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Alisson is bad juju and needs to be either be killed or at the very least never get called up again

And cats need to revisit this "call up players just because they're on the PL" policy... the fact this nobody fakkit felt comfortable talking cash shyt like this is unacceptable, Uruguay literally used him as motivational speech

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
they still won 2 world cups since then - nobody has won more
they really went to shyt after 2006 - and 2014 just broke them mentally - they might be done as a top power
I hate this narrative. The 2018 and 2022 squads were solid and should've reached semis. They were just unlucky as hell, luck plays a part too. Hell the 2010 squad shouldn't have lost to Netherlands either, that was the only good game Dunga ever had managing Brazil :dead:, though that team was weak as shyt so I ain't gonna make a case for them :heh:

Last edited: