Cop a hellcat and then crash it 10 minutes later, brehs

MECCA1000

All Star
Daps
Get a car with all wheel or front wheel drive. Problem solved
Breh, you're forgetting a key component ..... an experienced driver who can handle a car capable of producing such power.
I've seen 1st hand of novice driver in a Lancer, throw that bish off a track from running up in a corner too hot and heavy on the brakes

Ayo

SOHH 2001
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Back in MIA
It looks very ferrari-ish...:ld:
I don’t like the un-American direction they took with its looks.

:yeshrug:

Breh. The entire reason for Corvette's existence was for Chevy to bite the Europeans. Specifically Ferrari. At the very beginning they even went out of their way to hire a European engineer director to run the Corvette program.

Just look at any Corvette going back to the C1. They are all Ferrari knockoffs.

The C1 is a wannabe Ferrari 250. The late 60s early 70s Stingrays were 275 GTBs with pop up lights.

Since the C4 and the "Wedge" design approach the Ferrari knockoff just keeps getting worse with every new model.

Rell Lauren

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Retarted period. Aint like you just wake up n buy 1. I don't have the answers.

As much as I'd like to have one, if I came into wealth, I wouldn't immediately buy a Lamb, etc. Like a Hellcat, you don't need to be in the car to know what you're dealing with. You can hear them coming from a block or more away when it's really going and the valves are open.

Robo Squirrel

CEO @ Squirrel Burger: Fish & Chips
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Francisco, CA
As much as I'd like to have one, if I came into wealth, I wouldn't immediately buy a Lamb, etc. Like a Hellcat, you don't need to be in the car to know what you're dealing with. You can hear them coming from a block or more away when it's really going and the valves are open.
Thats what I love!:mjlit:

Aye, I don't want no mf 2 milli Lambo
Give me that hellcat red eye you heard? Tricked the f out murdered out barking up your block fukk nikka. What you wanna do son?:hhh:

My bad dude:mjlol:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Breh, you're forgetting a key component ..... an experienced driver who can handle a car capable of producing such power.
I've seen 1st hand of novice driver in a Lancer, throw that bish off a track from running up in a corner too hot and heavy on the brakes

And what happened???:wtf:

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
Thank god they stopped making those murder machines. People were asking for death driving those damn things.

Most people that can afford a Demon, most people that buy a Demon are very well capable of handling that car. I can name several cars worse than a Demon that was way more affordable to the masses and got folks killed.

If you're buying a Demon that's not your 1st high performance car.

1970s HeRon Flow

Takin Penitentiary Chances
Daps
Reppin
Down Slauson Ave
Most people that can afford a Demon, most people that buy a Demon are very well capable of handling that car. I can name several cars worse than a Demon that was way more affordable to the masses and got folks killed.

Name em.....

Robo Squirrel

CEO @ Squirrel Burger: Fish & Chips
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Francisco, CA

That shyt is your weekend car at the track period. :ufdup:

If you have a demon on some daily driver shyt you're stupid as fukk n your family n friends don't love you, I think you have something to prove, ready to go to prison for manslaughter ass nikka, and are going to meet an early demise.

Last edited: