Cop a hellcat and then crash it 10 minutes later, brehs

Crayola Coyote

Superstar
Daps
Don’t want to sound cocky or w/e I don’t get how these people can’t drive cars. People warned me about this stuff when I was shopping for a scat/Hellcat (I picked the scat) and these cars are easy to drive in good weather.

Rain and snow is a different story

hearf mustangs are hard to drive in rain. Some dude on my street totaled his into a tree. Something about the back tires on mustangs

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
:ohhh:
I just read an article about this. Didn’t even know this was a NOPE until today
One Thing About A Dodge Hellcat Should Really Scare You
Basically... Also if you going to get a used Hellcat or scatpack it has to have a least less than 15k miles on the clock...

I copped mine at 1 1/2 years old with 6k on the clock.. That means still under manufacturers warranty and I also purchased a mopar warranty so when it hits 5 yrs old both warranties will be up and I can make a clear break plus sell it for a nice piece of change because I hardly drive it and it will prob have less than 30k miles when it’s all said and done.

Alvin

Superstar
Daps
bmw-m3-g80-m-performance-parts-21.jpg

2021-bmw-m3-with-m-performance-parts-images

bmw-m3-g80-m-performance-parts-08.jpg

bmw-m3-g80-m-performance-parts-13.jpg

The new M3. Many petrol heads are not feeling it but I am loving it. Definitely my next ride when it drops in spring 2021
that shyt is fukking mean, reminds me of a alfa romeo though

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
If you have a fast car/performance car, do the following.
- Get $200
- Fill up your gas tank
- Go to a track
- Track your car for a good hour

Honestly, get that shyt out of your system early... cuz you gotta be a dumb mfer to be testing a Hellcat's performance in a damn neighborhood :dahell:
Yep. I dont know if you remember be saying I downgraded from a ZL1 to just an SS (still a 1LE tho). There just wasnt enough road to stretch my legs and the tracks aint popping out here in Chicago like that so no reason for me to keep that much car in a ZL1. :yeshrug:

Gold

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yep. I dont know if you remember be saying I downgraded from a ZL1 to just an SS (still a 1LE tho). There just wasnt enough road to stretch my legs and the tracks aint popping out here in Chicago like that so no reason for me to keep that much car in a ZL1. :yeshrug:

Half the cost with most of same benefit :blessed:

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
If you have a fast car/performance car, do the following.
- Get $200
- Fill up your gas tank
- Go to a track
- Track your car for a good hour

Honestly, get that shyt out of your system early... cuz you gotta be a dumb mfer to be testing a Hellcat's performance in a damn neighborhood :dahell:

Hell this dude would have been better off getting an expensive radar detector heading out on the highway out of town and gunning it. Then to speed in a crowded street in a neighborhood.

This dude dumb as a box of rocks.

Son Goku

Great Sage Equalling Heaven
Daps
Yes they are. They love fish tailing a lot. When it starts raining though and you can’t handle it’s power ...... :snoop:

My shyt will do this in dry weather from a dead stop if I even caress the gas. :scusthov:

I told the homie today an ECU tune might have me 6 feet under. :dead:

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
She has an LT1, i said it wrong.

Which is why I was confused at your reaction, I was like.. "damn it wasn't THAT expensive :picard:"

All white, black tires :blessed:
Ok yeah when I said “I have a ZL1 :smugbiden:“ and you were like “Yeah I got my wife one of those:ld:” I was like “Why this nikka buy his wife a 700hp sports car :gucci:“ lol

Gold

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Ok yeah when I said “I have a ZL1 :smugbiden:“ and you were like “Yeah I got my wife one of those:ld:” I was like “Why this nikka buy his wife a 700hp sports car :gucci:“ lol

My b breh, i didn't know 3 of their trims had the number "1" in it :francis:

What color did you get? My wife got white... shyt is clean
image.png

Need to stain my garage floor :mjcry:

MMA

Superstar
Daps
Hellcat handles power well. It handles power better than the camaro and mustang. Posters are forgetting it’s quite a heavy car it’s not a 2-3k car with 700hp.. New owner was just doing highway activity in neighborhoods. If it didn’t happen then it would happen eventually.

Time and place for everything.