COOKOUT is the goat. Period.

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
YOU LIE!

lol. Bruh, I used to live in Greenville and that shyt was clutch. No other spot got an open menu at 2am.

See, you know what it is. Bruh, I get the Cajun with a bacon or chicken wrap and a corn dog. :banderas:

And a huge sweet tea.

I need to get my bread up cuz I wanna franchise one of them. Renovate a checkers or some shyt and have my own COOKOUT. It's crack.
Cookout got a nikka jump roping in the morning lol. Not trying to get fat off that lol

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps
Never heard of this shyt and I lived in North Carolina for 22 years :dwillhuh:

They got one in Tuscaloosa tho... Seeing my people in July and that's on the way, we might need to take a pitstop :jbhmm:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I ate there (cookout) yeeeeeears ago…can’t really remember the quality of the food tho…might check them out this week…I thought it was a mom and pop place tho…it was the first time I’d ever seen one…didn’t know it was a franchise…isn’t the quality of the food essentially like 5 guys tho?

Tha Gawd Amen

Mamba Mentality
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
As someone who lived there as a college student, it's overrated as fukk it was just always open was the spot to go before or afterfukkery and they have a million milkshakes.