COOKOUT is the goat. Period.

GoAggieGo.

getting blitzed.
Daps
Reppin
ATL via Tre 4
Gotta get it in NC. When I was in college in Greensboro, that was one of the late night spots. Used to fk with a gal that would get lit up, then we’d hit up cookout around 2 and she’d get the chilli cheese fries.

We got one here near me in Riverdale, GA. It’s not the same, but it’s still straight.

breakfuss

#SHAMBLES
Supporter
Daps
My first time having it was when I lived in Raleigh a couple years ago. I couldn’t believe my entire life I had been without it. Cookout is the goat fast food chain and I’ve been to many :hubie:. They have all types of shyt on the menu and it’s all good! Hell, even the milkshakes are on another level. And they stay open mad late which came in clutch for me whenever I left work really late.

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:unimpressed: Don’t even waste your time explaining breh. We’ve been trying to tell Coli brehs about Cookout for YEARS and all they do is reply with “bubububut In-and-Out!”, or they’ll name some other generic overrated fast food chain that doesn’t even begin to compare to Cookout.

You literally just have to be in NC and experience it, to believe it.
i'm an in-n-out defender because some of you hipster california hating fakkits be acting like it's burger king status

that being said the in-n-outs around me have gone down in quality in the past 6 months. it's sad to see. :mjcry: