COOKOUT is the goat. Period.

Fiji Water

Every moment is an opportunity
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
I'm not always in the southeast but when I visit :blessed:

I don't know who else is selling fast food with this many options for this low of a price. Got 2 trays for $15. I need this shyt in Vegas so fukking bad.

I remember when they were just in NC. I've been 3 times this weekend in ATL.

The Cajun chicken. The milkshakes. The apathetic service but the food still hot. :whew:

shyt gets me rock hard just thinking about it.

KyokushinKarateMan

Train hard, fight easy
Daps
Reppin
U.S.
:unimpressed: Don’t even waste your time explaining breh. We’ve been trying to tell Coli brehs about Cookout for YEARS and all they do is reply with “bubububut In-and-Out!”, or they’ll name some other generic overrated fast food chain that doesn’t even begin to compare to Cookout.

You literally just have to be in NC and experience it, to believe it.

semicko82

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm not always in the southeast but when I visit :blessed:

I don't know who else is selling fast food with this many options for this low of a price. Got 2 trays for $15. I need this shyt in Vegas so fukking bad.

I remember when they were just in NC. I've been 3 times this weekend in ATL.

The Cajun chicken. The milkshakes. The apathetic service but the food still hot. :whew:

shyt gets me rock hard just thinking about it.
:dame:

Fiji Water

Every moment is an opportunity
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
I was seeing so much hype from the Carolina brehs years ago. We got one here in like 2016..shyt was weak.
YOU LIE!

lol. Bruh, I used to live in Greenville and that shyt was clutch. No other spot got an open menu at 2am.

Cookout is good. Out West burger and Cajun Chicken sandwich are my favorites. Chicken nuggets and hush puppies.
See, you know what it is. Bruh, I get the Cajun with a bacon or chicken wrap and a corn dog. :banderas:

And a huge sweet tea.

I need to get my bread up cuz I wanna franchise one of them. Renovate a checkers or some shyt and have my own COOKOUT. It's crack.