Cooked Kings, bytchmade bigs, and shytty snitches: Your 2022-23 GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers season thread

How we looking brehs?

• Total voters

Th3Birdman

Rookie of The Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
I've been saying this for a decade, the lack of calls for Bron is mindboggling. He used to get superstar calls in the 00s when he was with Cleveland, but that completely dried up. He hasn't averaged 8 fts/game in any season since 2012, and his combined average for the last 4 years is under 6 fts/game which is fukking bizarre considering how often he drives and how much contact he gets.

Breh, I've been talking about this for over 10 years.

It's because he went to Miami. That's it.

Ever since that move, LeBron has become the most hated and disrespected player in the NBA. LeBron was the beloved and lovable loser while he was in Cleveland.

The moment LeBron went on the Decision, he was enemy number one. The disrespect in the disparity of calls from the league show this, and Tim Donaghy explicitly stated there are mandates that come down from the league in officiating certain players. It's how he knew what games to bet on when he was doing his dirt:

:francis:

Nike literally made a commercial about it. Pay attention to what is being said in this commercial:

2legit

Superstar
Daps
Are brehs really predicting the Pels to miss the playoffs?

Edit: Gaht damn I didnt realize they dropped to 10th. :huhldup:
I'm gonna die laughing when the Pelicans can't even exercise their pick swap. Talking bout how they gonna get Wemby from the Lakers pick instead get stuck with they own 12th pick.

Hersh

Superstar
Daps
some hornet deal gaining traction.. latest rumor is it might not require picks with Westbrook and hornets might give Lakers a pick to take Terry and Hayward

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Brehs been mentioning we can get a lotto pick off NO if they keep losing, how that work? :jbhmm:
It’s a pick swap. So let’s say if we end up with a better record than the pelicans, we have the 15th pick and they have the 11th pick, they will choose to keep their own pick instead of swapping. But let’s say we have a worse record, we have the 8th pick and they have they the 13th pick. They will choose to swap and get the 8th pick and we get the 13th pick. We need them to keep losing because if our season is ass and their season is ass and they still end up swapping, we can still end up with a high pick which is their pick

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps
some hornet deal gaining traction.. latest rumor is it might not require picks with Westbrook and hornets might give Lakers a pick to take Terry and Hayward
You take that and run if you’re the lakers …but why would the Hornets ever do that …they’re already way under the cap they don’t need to salary dump

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
:scust: unless it's their unprotected first this year.

I would need two unprotected firsts to take on those contracts. :picard: