Cooked Kings, bytchmade bigs, and shytty snitches: Your 2022-23 GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers season thread

How we looking brehs?

• Total voters

Monsanto

Superstar
Daps
Lakers are really this bad? They look so disinterested.

Why didn't they bring Melo back?

Glad my Kings are beneficiaries of this kind of play.

seraphx

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
There is a very real chance this team starts 2-8. Look at our schedule. The only wins I see is Utah. This could get ugly FAST.

FaYst7XVQAAjdh-

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
It's seriously mind blowing how bad the shooting is. ALL THESE GUARDS.
When your 3rd guy makes 47 mil and is useless this is what happens. Last year Lakers tried going the shooting route, they cant defend, this year they are trying the defense route. I hope they all don't panic and trade away the assets because next season this team will be in a good position again, a max space and 2 picks can get this team back on track but 100% they trade the picks

seraphx

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
When your 3rd guy makes 47 mil and is useless this is what happens. Last year Lakers tried going the shooting route, they cant defend, this year they are trying the defense route. I hope they all don't panic and trade away the assets because next season this team will be in a good position again, a max space and 2 picks can get this team back on track but 100% they trade the picks
Yep, I agree. This is truly gonna come down to if they think they can waste another year of Bron close to his prime. If they do then holding off is right. If not and his production goes down? It's kind of a lose lose tbh.

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
Yep, I agree. This is truly gonna come down to if they think they can waste another year of Bron close to his prime. If they do then holding off is right. If not and his production goes down? It's kind of a lose lose tbh.
The pressure is going to be immense from within and outside, I think ultimately they do make the trade