Cooked Kings, bytchmade bigs, and shytty snitches: Your 2022-23 GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers season thread

How we looking brehs?

• Total voters

VegasCAC

Leader of #CACset
Supporter
Daps
It's incredible to me how Thomas Bryant can have his athletic profile and be so bad at defense. Almost imposssible tbh

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It's incredible to me how Thomas Bryant can have his athletic profile and be so bad at defense. Almost imposssible tbh

There's a lot of athletic guys in the league that are shyt on defense. Like them Morant, Lavine, Wiseman types. It's the :flabbynsick: dudes that be lockdown.

VegasCAC

Leader of #CACset
Supporter
Daps
There's a lot of athletic guys in the league that are shyt on defense. Like them Morant, Lavine, Wiseman types. It's the :flabbynsick: dudes that be lockdown.
The guards I understand. But when you're an ultra-athletic big man with a massive wingspan you'd think with just a little bit of effort you could at least be average :francis:

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Too bad they couldn't pay Monk.

Yeah they need a dude that can shoot off of the dribble and create his own shot.

Lonnie can't really do that and I don't expect him to continue to be this hot from 3.

Nunn is supposed to be the Monk replacement but he's been struggling.