Cooked Kings, bytchmade bigs, and shytty snitches: Your 2022-23 GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers season thread

How we looking brehs?

• Total voters

seraphx

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That article doesn't even make any sense.

Beal's on the worst contract in the league.

Why would teams need AD to sign an extension when he's already locked up through 2025? He's not turning down that player option.
And on top of that Beal is a fukking loser lol. Beal hasn't done shyt to deserve any acclaim except score a lot on a team of scrubs. nikka is an elite chucker lol.

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Dennis sure. Bryant looked lost all pre season. Like really bad.

yeah he did but you have to chalk it up to still working back from injury and learning a new system.

I'm excited about him because offensively he has a pretty good bag for a big man.

imagine the passes from Russ and Bron that go to Damian jones and Kenyan going to him.

Plus he allows AD to play the 4.

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
lebron and Klutch need to let go of this dumb ass big 3 BS.

Outside of Kyrie turner Hield is the best package.

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
I’m watching Thotma cook for the Wiz rn. Smh what did these idiots do? :snoop:
Breh, he has a few of these games every year. His stats and shooting numbers are exactly the same. He had these scoring outbursts in LA too.

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
Breh, he has a few of these games every year. His stats and shooting numbers are exactly the same. He had these scoring outbursts in LA too.

I know that, but those were our random scoring outbursts :pachaha:

Him and Porzingis is who the lakers should be trying to get instead of Bradley Beal.

Lmaoooo you want our big man rotation to be on crutches :russ:

Th3Birdman

Rookie of The Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
So you're telling me Cronoavirus era Russ with little time to adjust and build chemistry took a trash roster to the playoffs.

it would be smarter to trade AD/Lebron for shooting than to rely on their super star upsides to maybe kick in for half a season a piece for the next two years.

Do y'all even think before you type??? Lmao, I've heard it all at this point. This nikka done said TRADE BRON AND AD, but keep Russ. :childplease:

Some of you nikkas need to be committed.

I am not one of those Laker fans that puts our struggles entirely on Russ, but Westbrook is a net negative on any given night. LeBron and AD are not blameless, but at least you can safely expect 25 points and consistent production from them.

With Russ, you quite literally do not know what you're getting from him. Is he going to shoot shots off the backboard? Is he going to blow wide open layups? He he going to airball critical free throws? Can he even dribble with his tiny hands?

:martin:

The only thing you can count on every single game is that Russell Westbrook is going to have an incredible turnover that makes no sense, and probably a FEW of them.

But you want the Lakers to trade Bron and AD, nikkas that brought us a fukking title and tied up the Celtics the year Kobe passed? Man, I should neg you :pacspit: