Cooked Kings, bytchmade bigs, and shytty snitches: Your 2022-23 GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers season thread

How we looking brehs?

• Total voters

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL
With Russ clearly showing he isn’t washed/the fit with the current starters is bad….Does this open up better trade possibilities?

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
chicago doesn't have their own pick. i thought about them
I wouldn't want a pick next year for AD. If he goes to a good team, that's gonna be a pick in the 20s. They should be looking at future picks: 2024, 2026, 2028, 2030. Those are the lottery tickets that seem to be panning out more and more.

Vooch is an expiring deal, which would give them even more cap space this summer. AD and filler for Vooch, Caruso and filler, plus future picks.

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
I wouldn't want a pick next year for AD. If he goes to a good team, that's gonna be a pick in the 20s. They should be looking at future picks: 2024, 2026, 2028, 2030. Those are the lottery tickets that seem to be panning out more and more.

Vooch is an expiring deal, which would give them even more cap space this summer. AD and filler for Vooch, Caruso and filler, plus future picks.

This team will probably win low 40s.

And AD has been excellent on defense and all of the stats prove it.

Software

RIP Future Gohan
Daps
Reppin
Swole Gang
With Russ clearly showing he isn’t washed/the fit with the current starters is bad….Does this open up better trade possibilities?
I'm starting to see no reason to trade him. Even if you do the trade this team is still going to be losing. There's no depth. If they let it ride out and he finishes his current 47 million dollar contract then imagine if he resigns but is getting paid 6th man money instead? The Lakers could use that money in free agency to get a really good player or 2. I'm more worried about Lebron showing signs of decline and AD getting injured. If Lebron can't impact the game anymore like he has and AD can't step up for him offensively when has off nights like the past few games it might be time to move on from Lebron and look for another superstar.