Cooked Kings, bytchmade bigs, and shytty snitches: Your 2022-23 GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers season thread

How we looking brehs?

• Total voters

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Kings are a desperate team trying to make the playoffs. I'd check in on them and offer them AD for their pick this year and next year. I'd check in on Miami too. Knicks are another team. Of course this is under the impression Rob and Jeanie have the balls to blow it up which they don't.

AD is not getting traded. The Lakers need to use one pick for Poeltl

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
Kings are a desperate team trying to make the playoffs. I'd check in on them and offer them AD for their pick this year and next year. I'd check in on Miami too. Knicks are another team. Of course this is under the impression Rob and Jeanie have the balls to blow it up which they don't.
Chicago's another team.

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
Send him home to Chicago.

steph_harden

Superstar
Daps
Miles Bridges is out there. LA needs to claim him. They need wings in the worst way. And he’s almost allstar level. His case is clear now...he’ll prob get an auto suspension but it’ll prob be like 10 games. He’s worth that

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
yea Jakob Poetl is what we need to turn this around

:snoop:

our interior defense is not the problem which is what he provides.

AD is over exerting himself on the interior.

This team badly needs a center if you are going to keep Westbrook and only trade 1 pick.

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Miles Bridges is out there. LA needs to claim him. They need wings in the worst way. And he’s almost allstar level. His case is clear now...he’ll prob get an auto suspension but it’ll prob be like 10 games. He’s worth that

He would be nice on the court but he needs to sign to a small media market as his first team back if he ever makes it back.

The bright lights of playing with Bron in LA coming back from situation might be too much for him.

areohbee824

Superstar
Daps
AD really went from a top 5-6 player to not mentioned at all. Dude went overboard on those LA tacos