Cooked Kings, bytchmade bigs, and shytty snitches: Your 2022-23 GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers season thread

How we looking brehs?

• Total voters
Daps
Folks acting like he ain’t ball in SA. He ain’t no regular Joe
I don't know what Lonnie you were watching in SA, but he most definitely wasn't ballin'. Quite the contrary.

He didn't take to Pop's method of coaching too well (he was the whipping boy there for some time), which resulted in his confidence being knocked, and he really struggled to find an identity on that team. He showed flashes here and there, but could never build any consistency. He was never going to blossom into whatever it is he's supposed to be in SA.

I wish the brotha nothing but the best because life hasn't been kind to him - Lonnie Walker IV Speaks Out About Childhood Sexual Abuse

Mars

Superstar
Daps
Kawhi has a degenerative condition, it's not like he's sitting out for the sake of. What condition does Bron have? A sore foot?

Lebron had every reason to sit out last night's game(Being sick, Sore foot, Year 20, Struggling with his shot).....but he sucked it up and still played even though he looked like trash for most of the game.

areohbee824

Superstar
Daps
Time to roll out the Russ 6MOTY campaign. Lonnie Walker IV is that guy too, best pick up and hope he’s around for a bit but the way this team operates I’m not holdin my breath

Guile

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Need a center badly. Bron and AD can't bang with big men all season.

Lonnie Walker, Troy Brown, and Uber eats are keeping Pelinka employed.

Russ accepting his bench role...has basically stopped him from single handley losing games with some of his ingrained out of control play

Last edited:

HoldThisL

Captain L
Daps
Imma need Dennis back to take Pat Bev spot in the starting lineup. Have Russ/Bev come off the bench. I don't ever want Nunn running point again, reassign him to SG only.

Reaves/Lonnie/Ryan/Brown are the team best 3 pt shooters rn I think? Lonnie might be thr most consistent player on Lakers rn too.

Also Gabriel looked semi-decent defending Zion yesterday, he had a few stops :ehh:

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Imma need Dennis back to take Pat Bev spot in the starting lineup. Have Russ/Bev come off the bench. I don't ever want Nunn running point again, reassign him to SG only.

Reaves/Lonnie/Ryan/Brown are the team best 3 pt shooters rn I think? Lonnie might be thr most consistent player on Lakers rn too.

Also Gabriel looked semi-decent defending Zion yesterday, he had a few stops :ehh:

Pat Bev is a way better defender than Schroder though.

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
I don't know what Lonnie you were watching in SA, but he most definitely wasn't ballin'. Quite the contrary.

He didn't take to Pop's method of coaching too well (he was the whipping boy there for some time), which resulted in his confidence being knocked, and he really struggled to find an identity on that team. He showed flashes here and there, but could never build any consistency. He was never going to blossom into whatever it is he's supposed to be in SA.

I wish the brotha nothing but the best because life hasn't been kind to him - Lonnie Walker IV Speaks Out About Childhood Sexual Abuse
On the Lakers broadcast, they said Walker was happy in LA because he wasn't worried about getting benched if he made a mistake anymore. Looking like this year's Malik Monk so far.