Cooked Kings, bytchmade bigs, and shytty snitches: Your 2022-23 GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers season thread

How we looking brehs?

• Total voters

areohbee824

Superstar
Daps
Lonnie is even better than Monk was a year ago. Monk was that explosive shooter/scorer for the Lakers last year….Lonnie is even more explosive but where he really surprised me is his defense. Dude be playing his ass off on defense…

Athleticism they really need at the position

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps
Also Liked how Ham adapted in how he utilized Matt Ryan’s shooting threat tonight ….he used him in off the ball action and in dribble hand offs instead of just being a catch and shoot guy like he was the past few games …much rather have him shoot 10 3s then spreading it around to the other bricklayers … Ham was another coach I wanted my bulls to go after :snoop: Lakers might got a good one with him

Hersh

Superstar
Daps
I'd say we start Matt .. he's the best shooter on the team.. get him goin early.. have his energy help the team.. if he gets killed on defense sun him out

ABlackMan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Hood America
lot of prognosticators and fans alike shytted on tht Lonnie Walker signing ..but he has been solid for the Lakers …adds an explosive wing element who has 2way potential.. Rob made a good move with that
Folks acting like he ain’t ball in SA. He ain’t no regular Joe